What's new

Person of Interest (Season 4) (1 Viewer)

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
Adam Lenhardt said:
While it's definitely the most prestigious and genre-bending of CBS's police procedurals, I would argue that "The Good Wife" is far and away the best example of prestige television on CBS.

Wonder if CBS has been trying to make Madam Secretary as "prestige" television. Possibly as an eventual replacement for The Good Wife.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Adam Lenhardt said:
While it's definitely the most prestigious and genre-bending of CBS's police procedurals, I would argue that "The Good Wife" is far and away the best example of prestige television on CBS.

That being said, let me join in the chorus that thinks it's complete BS that POI has been left off the midseason schedule.
Does anyone know if the remaining episodes have even started being filmed?

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
NeilO said:
Does anyone know if the remaining episodes have even started being filmed?
Yes, they've shown some sneaks of trying to boot the Machine up again and some difficulties it was having with facial recognition.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
jcroy said:
I find the difference between Scorpion and CSI: Cyber, is Scorpion seems to be more on the tongue-in-cheek side (without outright laughter) while CSI: Cyber attempts to be more "serious". But while in attempting to be more "serious", CSI: Cyber ends up being unintentionally funny/silly to me.

I don't know if anybody else feels this way about these two particular shows. ;)
I watch both and find them momentarily involving but instantly forgettable once I delete them from the DVR. I recognize the ridiculousness of the Scorpio scenarios but still find the quips between the geniuses fun.

CSI: Cyber is a very poor show, and yet for some reason I do tune in. I like Arquette, Danson, and Van Der Beek and always find them interesting to watch. And since I know next to nothing about hacking, the improbabilities of what they do don't bother me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks