What's new

Pearl Harbor Vista Series on bluray (1 Viewer)

Merrick Gearing

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Merrick
David,

I was not aware until recently that you are the person responsible for the excellent 4 disc special edition of Pearl Harbor.

I was wondering if you knew if Disney had any plans to port the Vista Series dvd over to bluray?

It was one of the all time best dvd special editions when it came out (and still is) and it's one film I wish Disney would release on bluray instead of the inferior theatrical cut. 2011 is the 70th anniversary so I can see that being a possibility.

If Disney re-released the Vista Series of Pearl Harbor I would hope they would also bring the packaging over. It was one of those few films in which the packaging made it better.
It still didn't make Pearl Harbor a great film, but the special features made it one heckuva DVD and listening to Michael Bay's commentary you end up gaining a new respect for the film.

So Dave, if Disney does have this on their radar, please try and be involved!!

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Add me to the list too. This is one of only a hand full of DVDs I kept after upgrading to the Blu-ray. It was disappointing to not have a deluxe Blu-ray release.

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I'd love this release too, fab packaging but the extended cut worked better for me.

I'm probably one of the few who will admit to liking the entire film.

Merrick Gearing

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Merrick
Originally Posted by FoxyMulder

I'd love this release too, fab packaging but the extended cut worked better for me.

I'm probably one of the few who will admit to liking the entire film.

I loved the entire film too. I do hope that they would keep the dvd packaging though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks