What's new

Pearl Harbor Vista Packaging Pic (1 Viewer)

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
Wow!
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
WOW, talk about a prestige package. Too bad I dont think the film is worth it. Just might have to pick up for the extras and sound though.

Jorge Montes

Stunt Coordinator
Nifty. It will be nice seeing all those guns attempting to blow-up the horribly placed security tag.

Oscar

Second Unit
Ok i loved this movie.
But i am not sure if it truly deserves that package, the first edition was satisfactory enough.
Because i didn´t catch the film in theaters, so i brought it.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
thats one fine DVD packaging! I plan to get this version if anything just for the airplane scenes.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
It's worth it for the extras alone. There is a ton of historical stuff in there.
I just hope that the disc split is not at the start of the battle, so I can just keep disc 1 in the box after checking out the director's cut :)

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Andy, had to make those pics links to the images. Their size, especially the first one, was huge. Spare a thought for those of us still in the Dark Ages on 56k. :D
Is it me or do we have conflicting cover art here? The first pic in Andy's post at DVD Alliance differs somewhat to the one from IGN posted by Kevin. Obviously the zipper case one is for R2, but which is the final Region 1 art of these two pics... if either? Curious.
Dan

Kevin Linke

Agent
Well, Dan, I was under the impression that the first pic was kept in the zipper case and it was all R2. And that my pic was the R1 art. But, I'm that sure. All I remember is that R1 was some sort of fake leather.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Aren't both slight variations on the same thing? Imagine that "Man the guns, join the fight" thing NOT tied onto the package as in the 2nd picture, but laid on the table in front of the package like it is in the 1st picture, and it all starts to look vaguely the same...

Oscar

Second Unit
I decided that i would sell the 2 disc set.
Ok, i might be the ONLY guy in the whole forum who liked the movie, but I DON´T CARE WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE!.
So you won´t start gawking at me sooner or later.

Oscar

Second Unit
By the way what kind of extended violence will it have?

Certainly i hope that it isn´t based on the violence on the first draft of Randall Wallace´s script which was too full blown to be considered realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks