What's new

PC and Videogame Wrapup for 9/21 to 9/27 (1 Viewer)

Alex Morrow

Stunt Coordinator
I for one have been reading it regularly for the past few months and have found it very useful. I usually don't post much of anything cause I don't have anything to add to the deals you post. I'll check out the site where you start posting them to anyways. But it's just been convinent to check this thread and the Weekly Roundup for my DVD purchase all at the same site.

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Mike,

It's a combination of Warcraft 3, the expansion, and both of the hint guides. Not a bad price for all of those things.

Blizzard has done this with all of their games that have expansions... which seems to be all of them. :)

Glen

JamesH

Supporting Actor
This thread has been a must for me because I don't get the weekly circulars and the online versions for most stores are cumbersome to look through if they even have them at all. I'll be sad to see it go and I'd appreciate a link to the new thread. Anyways, thanks for the work you've done on this thread, I've checked it pretty much every Sunday morning since you started posting it.

David Glen

Agent
Real Name
David Glen
I'd like to chime in that I check this thread every week, as well, Glen.

I don't have anything useful to contribute.. so I don't post.

I've scored some great deals in the past because of your efforts..

Doug:Li

Stunt Coordinator
Im sorry to see it go,:frowning: I look for this post every week. I didnt know you wanted us to post in it. I would post if it meant you kept doing it.

Doug

Tim Abbott

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim
I'd like to chime in that I check this thread every week, as well, Glen.
I too don't usually have anything to contribute, but I check out what is going on in these threads every week.

If possible, I would love to see you post the info here as well as whatever the other site is.

Anyway, sorry to see you go.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Glen,

I don't understand, if you are going to post it somewhere else anyway, why not just cut/paste it here every week? You're already going throught he effort of making it, takes about 30 seconds extra to post to 2 sites. Just post it and respond to messages on the other forum.

What do you think?

Bolivar G

Second Unit
Dam I was just asking myself where is this week Videogame wrap up. I wanted to find out who is going to have the best price on Halo. I always read your thread Glen, I just never posted on it cuss like others had nothing to add to your great post. I hope you reconsider and post it on both sites.

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Hello again all.

I really do appreciate all of your comments. I'm just going to try and do some more "site specific" type things with my weekly thread and that will make it harder than a simple "cut and paste."

Thanks again for all of the kind comments.

Glen

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
dave posts the roundup on two sites. i think he just cuts and pastes.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
maybe this has something to do with glenn moving the thread.

"EXCLUSIVE TO LCVG"

maybe he gets a perk from that web site.

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
I don't get any perks. Heck, this is the internet in the year 2003. There isn't anyone giving anything away anymore. :)

Glen

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks