What's new

PC and Videogame Wrapup for 8/17 to 8/23 (1 Viewer)

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Sounds like Sony will be giving away ATV Offroad Fury 2 for the PS2 away with the Network adapter edition of their PS2 console.

PS2 bundle

No word as to when it's going to begin. Good news for me. :) I'm going to buy a PS2 this week.... to replace my one that's acting up. Thankfully, Best Buy is picking up the tab on it.

Glen

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Damien,

I got a replacement warranty when I bought my PS2. So, I get a voucher for the price that I paid, $300. That will allow me to get my new PS2 as well as a few games. :)

Glen

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Tecmo's Unison and Terminator: Dawn of Fate for the PS2 have been added to the list.

Glen

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor
Some markdowns I spotted at TARGET during lunch today (in the Clearance aisle):

Xbox
:
Bloodrayne - $14.98
Minority Report: Everybody Runs - $9.98

Gamecube:
Disney's Magical Mirror Starring Mickey Mouse - $24.98
Eternal Darkness - $24.98

Game Boy:
Sega Smash Pack - $9.98

Scott_E

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Glen!!! I didn't even know this list was at HTF or else I would be looking at it every week. I appreciate you doing this stuff for us, it helps out a whole lot.

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Ken,

I added the games below $20 to the list. I'm trying to just stick to that for now.

Scott,

No problems. I tried to spread the word about the list for a while.

I was just thinking. I think I've been doing this for close to a year now. Man how the time goes by. Maybe I'll do something special for the one year anniversary. Hmm.... I've got time to plan for it. I started it up at the end of October last year. A few months to think of something special.

Glen

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Hitman 2 has dropped to $20 for both the PS2 and Xbox at EB.

I'm waiting to see it hit that price at Best Buy, and then use my gamer gift card to pick it up for $15.

Glen

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
I had an interesting experience last night at Target.

I went to pick up Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter for the Xbox. I had heard it was on clearance, so I grabbed a copy and headed for the registers. It rang up at $0.00. I thought that sounded good to me. :)

So, then I had to deal with 4 different people, since they wouldn't give me the game at that price. I then had 2 people tell me that $19.99 would be a fair price for it, considering that's what the other games like it come up at.

Finally, someone came over with a scanner and saw the last price they had put it at was $4.98. I took it at that price and got out the door.

Sometimes it's hard to be a bargain hunter. :)

Glen

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Well, I'm thinking of trading it in at EB in some of their 3 for 1 deals. If not... it's only $10 bucks. :)

Glen

Troy*H

Stunt Coordinator
Target Has Serious Sam and Blinx for 16.68. I went to EB and picked up deathrow(14.99) but they didn't have the thing or enclave for the prices listed they were both 20.00.

Troy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks