1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

PB2-Ultra's are SHIPPING! Mine on the way!!

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Scott Goldsmith, Oct 2, 2004.

1. Scott Goldsmith

Scott Goldsmith Well-Known Member

Just to let everyone know that the new Black PB2-Ultra's are now shipping. I got my notice last night that mine was shipped yesterday. Man I can't wait!!!!!! The next week is gonna be killer!!! I will post PLENTY of pics and my review of it, going from 3 20-39's to the PB2-Ultra should be interesting!!

Thanks a million Tom, Ron, Erik and crew!!!!

2. steve nn

steve nn Well-Known Member

Good for you Scott! Can I ask when you placed your order?

3. Scott Goldsmith

Thanks Steve, and to tell you the truth, I don't remember, I think it was 2-3 weeks or so ago.

4. steve nn

All be darned. Placed my order the very first day by phone plus I did not take back a credit that was due me as to be applied to a down payment.[​IMG] I could go on but think maybe it best to not.

I am a little miffed but hopefully a mail was overlooked my way?? But I congratulate you on your notice. Can I use yours while I'm on vacation this week then[​IMG]

5. Scott Goldsmith

When did they go on pre-order?

haha, do you currently have any subs?? I have been subless for over a month now [​IMG] I NEED this thing bad [​IMG]

6. Matt G.

Matt G. Active Member

Mine is on the way too. [​IMG] Ordered it on 9/8.

7. steve nn

I will post PLENTY of pics and my review of it, going from 3 20-39's to the PB2-Ultra should be interesting!!
    __________________________________________________ _____

I agree, it will be very interesting Scott. I am going from three 25-31CS+'s myself. Your pics and review will be very interesting.

I searched back in my mail and my order was placed 8/30 with assurances over the phone. O-Well

Congrats to you Matt on your shipping notice also[​IMG]

8. Matt G.

Matt G. Active Member

Thanks...I am excited. Weird yours didn't ship out yet. I think Ron said more would ship on Monday...maybe then?

I am upgrading from a PB2+ and am very interested in how it compares.

9. KeithY

KeithY Well-Known Member

That's what I upgraded from, will see if your impressions
    will be similar to mine.

What will be the 1st dvd or cd you guyz spin?

10. SVS-Ron

SVS-Ron Well-Known Member

Steve,

You have mail on this, please drop us a reply when you can.

Ron

11. KevinHunt

KevinHunt Well-Known Member

Schweet! I just sent in a big ole' cashier's check for mine so I'll have to wait a while. I still have my dual 46CS+s but my PB2-ISD has already found a new home. Can't wait to read u guy's first impressions. [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. steve nn

Thanks to Ron's help we were able to figure out what happened to my PB2-Ultra. In my mails back and forth with Erik, we got our wires crossed in my speaking about being on vacation this coming week. He thought I wanted delivery on or after Oct. 10.. I did go back over our mails and sure enough, I could see how he came to this conclusion. It seemed as though something was out of kilter. I guess the phrase "please repeat what I just said" might be a good practice when communicating back and forth over the internet on such matters.[​IMG]

13. steve nn

What will be the 1st dvd or cd you guyz spin?
    __________________________________________________ _____

STAR WARS II, the first Fly-by/landing scene. Isn't that what everybody listens to first?[​IMG] Actually there is so much to choose from now a-days it's hard to tell.

14. Kevin C Brown

Kevin C Brown Well-Known Member

Man, I really only try to post stuff when I have something to contribute. In this case, not so much, I just want to share the love... [​IMG]

I ordered mine last weekend and SVS said it's in the second batch, and that it should ship about a week after the first batch.

To try to get a feel for its size, I piled up CD and DVD cases around my current sub. I am still wondering when it actually gets here, will it still surprise me how big and heavy it is? Or will my attempt at trying to guess ahead of time work? [​IMG]

15. Matt G.

Matt G. Active Member

Keith - I will probably put in some music first...A Perfect Circle or Tool maybe. Lots of good bass there.

Kevin - No matter what you do, it will be bigger than you expect it to be. Even though the PB2-Ultra is the same size as my dearly departed PB2+, I am sure it's size will again impress me when I unpack it for the "second time". [​IMG]