What's new

Pay no attention to that gear behind the curtain! (Bose Demo story.) (1 Viewer)

Pro-People

Auditioning
Real Name
Pro
Brian Harnish said:
I think it's time for someone to take a picture of what Bose is doing and leak it to the press.
htf_images_smilies_biggrin.gif

today is 2005, but I think there is no picture posting of that fraud yet. anyone?

Pro-People

Auditioning
Real Name
Pro
jeff cr said:
who cares what kind of equipment they have hooked up to their speakers. it's all subjective. every time i walk into a store selling speakers, they always have high end components driving speakers. case in point, my friend has a $900 pair of klipch spekers. the speakers sound awesome with a Denon reciever. we decided to hook them up to a cheaper Onkyo reciever, boy these speakers suck. so how do you know if it's the speakers or not( in this case it isn't). all the bose bashers out there should try buying a pair and then audition 5 or 6 receivers with them, then let people know if they suck. as far as marketing and price, maybe if people quit bashing them they wouldn't need to market so much and could lower their prices. it's amazing that this company can survive with all the negativity. And don't say it is marketing because if a company truly has a crappy product they can market all they want and they will not survive the competition. by the way i don't own Bose i just get sick of hearing it. okay i vented.

This is a good point. My opinion is that if Bose gained so much sales out marketing, so why others cannot replicate it so consumers will turn to them, right.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks