What's new

Parks and Recreation - Season 6 (NBC) (1 Viewer)

Joe_H

Screenwriter
Wow, I was trying to figure out all night where I knew him from but just never connected that dot. :D

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
TravisR said:
How has this show built to the point that Derry Murbles has a nemesis? And more importantly, why the hell do I even know that character's name? :)
Yeah, I easily could've watched 90 more minutes of staid public-radio sniping between those guys. Dan Castellaneta staring daggers at Hodgman while keeping his tone absolutely even was incongruent. Humorously incongruent!

(Also, I can totally relate to the need for a Star Wars sequel trilogy stress-relieving massage.)

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I've seen every episode, but I can't remember when April and Donna started working in the animal dept. and they kept their jobs in Parks? I guess it's a function of so much time between episodes.

Anyway, I read the season finale is April 24, and guest stars Michelle Obama. The show is expected back for a seventh season, which could be the last.

Lots more here:
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/02/27/parks-and-recreation-michael-schur-second-half-season-6/

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Sam Favate said:
I've seen every episode, but I can't remember when April and Donna started working in the animal dept. and they kept their jobs in Parks?
If I remember correctly, Animal Control got rolled into the Parks Department last season or earlier this season so I guess their new duties are part of that. I think this is the first time that you've seen them doing anything outside of the Parks office though.

Sam Favate said:
The show is expected back for a seventh season, which could be the last.
Yeah, I assume that most of the cast's contracts are up after seven years so with most of them destined for movie careers (Pratt might actually be on the way to legit movie stardom), I'm thinking that most of them will be moving on from TV work.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
"Everyone, I'd like to introduce you to my son, John [Middle Name Redacted] Swanson. John was born some time ago, weighing multiple pounds and several ounces. Much like his father, he is a fan of silence.""The Kool-Aid Guy makes it look so easy.""It's like listening to a TED talk by the color beige."...And there's the escape hatch for Leslie when it's series-finale time.I feel like the solution to keeping Leslie in Pawnee for a year is pretty simple: she accepts the job, but the Federal government delays opening the new office for a year because, unlike 100 actual Leslie Knope projects, the Federal government is never ahead of schedule.(That said, I'd love to see Leslie trying to take on stuff here in Chicago. I think she'd scare even Rahm.)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I'm getting tired of the screaming guy. He needs to expand his repertoire.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
I like him, but I was already familiar with "Billy on the Street" before he joined P&R, so I knew his schtick already. That said, I can totally see other people wanting a slightly-toned-down version, too.

(I liked the recent comments at the AV Club determining that "SOME Craig" was the best amount of Craig.)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I rarely laugh out loud but Andy thinking that Ron had a twin was amazing. As was Ron quickly trying to use Andy's excuse.

Having a guy named Jewish Greg replace China Joe is a genius joke for the fans who watch too closely.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I'm always amazed at how they manage to walk the tightrope with the Andy character, who could so easily fall into the trap of becoming an oafish buffoon. The show always manages to find a stranger, more unique window into Andy's perception of the world around him. His list of secrets had me absolutely dying.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks