What's new

Parenthood - Season 3 thread (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I'm not too crazy about bringing in well-known celebrities in a dramatic series like this. I'm sure you all remember how much I HATED the Richard Dreyfuss arc.

Glad to hear Jason Ritter will return.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Romano is kind of a polarizing figure, but I like him. I'd rather him be returning for the third season of Men of a Certain Age. Not giving up that dream now or ever.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Men of a Certain Age proved he can pull off dramatic work. I'm just not sure I'll be able to watch without seeing "Everybody Loves Raymond". That's my baggage as an audience member. I'd have been more worried after season two, but season three took enough of a departure from reality that I'm willing to see how it plays out.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I'm not a fan of "Everyone Loves Raymond". But, I've caught a partial season of "Men of a Certain Age", and enjoyed Romano there. I'm also not opposed to guest casting, like Dreyfuss.

Fingers crossed, then. :)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
For anyone interested in seeing Dax Shepard and Joy Bryant working together, but not as a married Crosby and Jasmine.

http://movies.yahoo.com/trailers/red-band/#hitandrun

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member
I'm actually more interested in Dax and Kristen working together. I watched a movie recently where they acted together. It's nice when couples can work together (and do a good job).

But that's not why I'm posting. I watched that trailer and while I don't enjoy most comedies, there's a point in that trailer where 2 guys are talking about anal prison sex and the one guy says, "What the **** are we even talking about right now?!" That was funny enough that I want to see the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks