What's new

Paramount Television For Sept. (1 Viewer)

Bradley-E

Screenwriter
FROM DAVIS DVD:

Paramount Announcements

Here are Paramount's September TV announcements: look for Charmed: The Complete Second Season and MacGyver: The Complete Third Season on September 6th, Cheers: The Complete Sixth Season, Frasier: The Complete Sixth Season and Taxi: The Complete Third Season on September 13th, Hogan's Heroes: The Complete Second Season and Star Trek Enterprise: The Complete Third Season on September 20th

Stephen Wight

Second Unit
Real Name
Stephen
The only one I'll be purchasing is Taxi:The Complete Third Season.Hopefully,Paramount releases the first season of Family Ties and/or the second season sets of Happy Days,Laverne & Shirley and Mork & Mindy on the 27th.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Hogan's Heroes is the only thing I'll be purchasing from that list. Paramount's doing a pretty good job with some of my favorites, like "I LOVE LUCY" and "THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW", therefore it's hard to complain too much. But I do wish they get with it and release the best drama/action show they've got - THE FUGITIVE.

Gary "Martin Blythe told me over two years ago he thought that show would be released 'soon' because it was such a classic" O.

P.S. That's not a negative toward Martin. He didn't offer inside info or anything. He was just speculating at the time that he would think Paramount would release the show in the near future, seeing as how popular it was/is.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Another month without release info for Wild Wild West, Mission Impossible and The Untouchables. :frowning:

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
No Amazing Race or Survivor? :frowning: I thought TAR season 1 was set for September 20.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
That list doesn't include all their TV titles, just the ones which have been officially announced so far.

Gord

Joe Karlosi

Senior HTF Member
I recall hearing somewhere that THE ODD COUPLE will be coming out (though not necessarily this September). Is this accurate (I hope)?

JeffCNY

Agent
Sure hope THE ODD COUPLE is a possibility... it's absence from any DVD schedule has long struck me as odd.

Maybe they're waiting until contracts run out for using the theme from the show on (by last count) 238 different TV commercials?

Jeff
[email protected]

FrancisP

Screenwriter
Can't wait for more Hogan' Heroes. Wish it was moving along as fast as The Brady Bunch and Andy Griffith but two seasons in one year is warp speed compared to other companies.

It's a shame that Paramount has done very little if anything with their one hour classic shows.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter

I want all those!! have you heard they were coming in Sept/soon, or was it wishful thinking?

Stephen Wight

Second Unit
Real Name
Stephen
I read that Family Ties is coming out,sometime,this year.It's wishful think regarding the last three.

Tom_mkfty

Stunt Coordinator
I have seen entries for Gunsmoke and Bilko from Paramount.

Gunsmoke I will get.
Bilko I will not get.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Taxi is the only one out of the Paramount Series which I am collecting. At least untill they start releasing some other shows that I am interested in.
I do admire their release scheduling though!
Sony, Universal & FOx could all learn from Paramount with regards to releasing follow up seasons!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks