What's new

Paramount: Star Trek special editions beyond VI? (1 Viewer)

Steve Vivona

Auditioning
Mr. Blythe,

I was just wondering if Paramount plans to do special editions of the "Next Generation" Star Trek films, Generations, First Contact and Insurrection or will they end with Star Trek VI?

Thanks!
Steve

Martin Blythe

Second Unit
Steve, as a member of the press (unless there are two of you), feel free to contact us directly, not that I can be that forthcoming on this subject! Cheers, Martin

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I think at least one of those was non-anamorphic, so I hope they do them, at least for that.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Other than S.T 5 I would love to see the footage the supposedly cut out of 6 and 7 and of course a Nemesis Directors cut

Aaron Thomas

Stunt Coordinator
Given that the Star Trek brand name is a license to print money for Paramount, I assume the only question left is how to space out the releases in order to maximize profits (and minimize complaints of "Why wasn't this an SCE in the first place?").

On a personal note, while I applaud Paramount's willingness to consider releasing Director's Cuts, I hope they consider keeping the theatrical version in print as they have for The Wrath of Khan.

Aaron Thomas
A professor once told me that I wasn't quite original when I subtitled my rewrite of a paper on the Categorical Imperative "The Wrath of Kant"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks