What's new

Paramount: Ren & Stimpy????? (1 Viewer)

Tim_Prasuhn

Stunt Coordinator
Ren and Stimpy was a singularly creative and original show, showcasing some of the wildest and most irreverent humor ever to air on Nickelodean, or anywhere, for that matter. It signle handedly resulted in my weird sense of humor as an adult, because as an impressonistic youth I soaked it alllllll in.

I'm wondering if we will ever see this show on DVD? I know there is a huge fanbase out there who would be happy just to have the episodes available, no frilly extras or anything nessesary. IS THERE ANY CHANCE? ANY DATE? ANY HOPE?

Mr. Blyth?

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
I also want to see Ren & Stimpy on DVD in season format. I watched Ren & Stimpy several years ago on Nickelodean & MTV. I would jump for joy if Ren & Stimpy is released on DVD in season format. One of my favorite shows next to Beavis & Butt-head.

Tim_Prasuhn

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the swift reply, Martin. It's nice to know where these things stand.

"Not considering it at the moment.....hmm, as opposed to "not a chance"....

(from Dumb and Dumber)
Ms Swanson: No, more like a million to one.
Jim Carry: ....so your saying theres a chance! ALRIGHT!

Lets hope a few moments down the line it is considered. ;)

Tim_Prasuhn

Stunt Coordinator
Wich actually brings me to another question I wanted to ask. How about Rocko's Modern Life. Almost as popular nowadays as Ren and Stimpy, and just about as funny, with it's own weird sense of humor. Where does Rocko stand? A chance?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks