What's new

Paramount Press Release: Star Trek TOS Season One (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

alexAN

Stunt Coordinator
Today I've checked the DVD version of the new releases for the three seasons of TOS (funny, since I'm only interested on the BD version, I was really surprised when I found all three DVD seasons in the shelf), and on season 3, The Cage is included as an extra.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
In case anyone's interested, there's a report at trekmovie.com that Myth Busters is going to do a show on Star trek. A fan requested that they see if the cannon that Kirk built in Arena can work. Too bad I don't have cable, it looks like a fun show! The article says that the staff at Myth Busters discussed it and agreed it will be on the schedule for the coming season.

I think I'll watch Arena now....

Is there a way to contact Paramount about the glitch with "City on the Edge of Forever?" This is one of the highlights of the series and it would be a shame not to preserve it on disc without the new effects.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Paul- Do you mean the one I created with airdate and production order?

As soon as I can find some time, I have revised Season One insert a bit and I am working on the Second Season insert too. As soon as I finish, I'll figure out a way to post it.

Paul Arnette

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Nelson Au

Paul- Do you mean the one I created with airdate and production order?

As soon as I can find some time, I have revised Season One insert a bit and I am working on the Second Season insert too. As soon as I finish, I'll figure out a way to post it.
Nelson, yes that's the one! I thought you created it, but I wasn't completely sure. I also couldn't seem to remember whether it had been made available for download.

Thanks doing them! I am anxiously awaiting their availability.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks