What's new

Paramount announcements through end of year... (1 Viewer)

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
I would like to thank Paramount for releasing the following titles, each of which I cannot wait to add to my collection:

Eddie Murphy Raw
Orca
The Untouchables
SE
Explorers
Fire in the Sky
Brain Donors
The Keep
Foul Play

Also, there are many other Paramount favorites of mine that were not mentioned. Those movies are Movie X, Movie Y and Movie Z. I look forward to them being announced some time within the next few years. ;)

And thanks to Robert for sharing the news. The Orca and Foul Play announcements just made my day.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Very good Scott. :)

I'm looking forward to Movie N, Movie A, and Movie G - which are always popular choices whenever forthcoming catalog titles are announced.

- Walter.

Bruce Morrison

Supporting Actor
I'll definitely be buying Ragtime, Jimmy Hollywood and The Untouchables (SE). Probably The Counterfeit Traitor as well (although I've never seen it).

For next year, I hope Paramount will be planning:

Ace In The Hole
One-Eyed Jacks (finally to give this a proper DVD release!)
If...
The Conformist

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
If Conquest of Paradise is indeed postponed hopefully it's not just a mindless pushback but the fact that Ridley stopped it so it could be done right. This needs two discs minimum! In my dreams I'd like to have at least two commentaries and the Vangelis isolated score, deleted scenes, and a feature-length documentary or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks