What's new

Paradise Hotel...... (1 Viewer)

Geno

Supporting Actor
Just cause Charla wasnt used to a Greek crowd, doesnt take anything away from her. Greek meaning sorority/fraternity BS. I still think she deserved to win. She didnt pass judgment on those others until they started to pass judgment on her for not being "social". Who would want to socialize with half of them anyway. I would have hung out with Smokey at the bar the whole time......

Curt_Dennis

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I lost total respect for Charla last night when she proved what kind of person she was with not sharing the money. I'm not sure if it was just editing with Tony and Melanie talking to her and then her deciding to keep it or what, but if those two would have come to me after they had done nothing but talk bad about me, I would have just left the room. I wonder if Dave wouldn't have done that last stupid thing with Holly if things would have been different. Like someone else said though, Keith showed once again how classy and cool he really was. In his speech he said he had a lot of growing up to do, but I told my gf that he was the most mature one there and handled himself very well. Represented Columbus,OH great! Tara and him have been seen together constantly since the show and not just making publicity stops. They seemed like a good couple. Zack really looked like a dork with his haircut...and Amy really needs to do something her face...more makeup or something. You know she's got it caked on already and her face looks that bad, just imagine that in the morning! Toni had something all over her one arm and hand...looked awful.
Loved the show, especially during the slow summer time. Can't wait for Do Me Hotel part 2!

Chuck Schick

Stunt Coordinator
Hopefully Season 2 will have more attractive girls and bedroom situations that we want to watch- and not:

1) Dave begging for sex
2) Zack berating Amy, then getting sex
3) Alex puking his guts out after finding out the hard way: "Toni's a man, baby!"

Rob Willey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rob
All summer long, Dave wanted nothing more than to get fucked by Charla and, finally, he was. :D

Rob

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> I'm guessing the final vote was unanimous.

Yeah, I was surprised they didn't reveal the vote count.

I love that Dave was the one of the four that didn't get money.

How many of you think Dave would've shared the money if the situation were reversed? I don't. Keith can earn $$ with modeling gigs but Dave will have to work for a living.

Share or not was not really that big of a deal. Any prize winner can always give money to the other players if he wants, but I wouldn't blame anyone who kept the cash, either. It is a game after all.

And why did they keep the $500k prize a secret til the last episode?

Tom Meyer

Second Unit
The REAL twist should have been Charla saying that Dave can either take the $$ or have sex with her every day for a week. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks