What's new

Paradigm Studio 5 Speaker Surround Package! (1 Viewer)

Michael_V

Second Unit
For sale is a pair of Studio 40v2s, a pair of Studio 20v2s, and a Studio CCv2 center. The 40s and 20s are finished in gorgeous cherry wood (not veneer!), and the CC is finished in black. These were well loved and gently used by an adult nonsmoker until I upgraded to Dynaudios. The Paradigms sound amazing with very detailed, accurate sound and impressive low end! Minor cosmetic issues related to their mounts, well shown in the photographs. Comes with one pair of high quality Atacama stands (also shown in the pics). Per the Audiogon blue book, the speakers in this package recently sold for a combined total of $1490 excluding the stands. I am listing the complete package on Audiogon for $1100 but will sell here for $900 + shipping to get them out of our closet! These are fantastic speakers at an incredible price. This price is firm, but I will consider separating for the right price. I no longer have the original boxes (bad wife!) but will ship them professionally boxed and insured. Please email with questions: [email protected].

Pictures can be seen here: http://gallery.me.com/michael_valade#100011

Thanks for looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks