What's new

Paradigm or SVS?? (1 Viewer)

mr.H

Grip
Real Name
Hermie
Thanks very much guys for all your inputs. There is only one thing I've noticed here... Never heard of a bad SVS. SVS is "Super Very Superb" :emoji_thumbsup: Just waiting for the PB12-nsd/2 to start shipping and I am going to order mine!
htf_images_smilies_rock.gif

AlanZ

Screenwriter
Real Name
AJ

I agree....it's because whenever there exists a product, or line of products, that performs so far beyond what you would typically expect at a given price point, you tend to have customers that are very enthusiastic. Hell, I get almost as excited when others get a new SVS as I do when I order one myself! lol

Kevin. W

Screenwriter

If the SVS would be twice the price of the PW and your considering it why not look into the Servo-15. It truely is a spectacular sub.

mr.H

Grip
Real Name
Hermie

Servo-15 is also a spectacular sub but it will be out of my budget.:D

Levesque

Supporting Actor
I'm using a pair of Paradigm Signature Servo in my dedicated room.

Spectacular subs. I can't imagine replacing them with anything since I'm so satisfied with those 2.

Seth=L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Seth L
Dear God, Do you ever bleed from the SPL's. those suckers are crazy loud, deep and quick, love the signature and servo 15.

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Dave,

Yes, we are. It'll be a few more days before we have our sales transition plan in place and make any formal announcements however. We aim to keep prices stable (though all our prices are likely to rise some in the near-future), and greatly ease the shipping concerns for products or service parts and returns.

A major e-tailer has got the rose pinned on him, and will give up one brand for another to allow exclusive rights to the SVS catalogue. It was a tough call to make. We have sold a lot of subs to Canada (despite great competitors up there like Paradigm) but feel this will broaden our exposure and act to provide some depth in our ability to ship and serve our customer base.

We've long heard the requests to make this happen but we're finally confident we have the right pieces in place to make it work.

More soon on SVS's new outlet in Canada.

Ron
SVS

Dave Simpson

Second Unit
Wow, straight from the horse's mouth! Thanks for the news, Ron. I'm pretty sure my fellow Canucks will be thrilled. Cheers.

DS.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks