1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Paradigm Beef- Advice Needed(long)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mike Brenton, Feb 14, 2003.

1. Robert_Gaither

Robert_Gaither Screenwriter

2. Mike Brenton

Mike Brenton Extra

Just picked up my sub today. Ya Ho. I had been talking directly to Gary Takeda @ Paradigm by "E" mail and was just waiting for its arrival back to the store. It turns out that the driver had a problem.

3. PaulT

PaulT Supporting Actor

Mike, Glad you got it worked through and passed on the info in this thread.

Sounds like it is time to find another dealer though. I've been dealing with 3 here in the Okanagan, 2 of which have been much better than the other. Since I'm upgrading all my speakers, the one dealer won't be getting the business which would have netted him some good dollars.

My Servo-15 has been ordered [​IMG] and my Klipsch KSW-12 will be gone soon as well. No room to keep it as a second sub, although I may try it out that way 'just to hear what happens'.

4. Ron_L

Ron_L Second Unit

Mike just out of curiousty what store were you dealing with?

I thinking about getting a PW2200 and I don't want to put up with any of this BS.

I think i'll stick to my plans of buying Paradigm, specially after how well they took care your situation.

5. Craig Woodhall

Craig Woodhall Supporting Actor

yes, i would like to know that too..

Craig

6. Mike Brenton

Mike Brenton Extra

Craig & Ron,
    I would rather not say right now. I just got the sub back and if I have more problems I don't want to close the door on myself. If your not buying in the mid Vancouver Island area your OK. But other than some comments that maybe I took out of context do to frustration I was happy with the deal on the price and I did have a floor model to use for the entire time and they did exchange my kids speaker as soon as the new one was in stock. It was just a bad set of circumstances and they maybe didn't know how to react to someone who was pushy and wasn't going to stop till things were right and that's the way it should be. Isn't it? Maybe I'm just cooling off since I got my sub back. If I was to buy stuff there agian it would have to be a pretty sweet deal for all this trouble.

Mike B