What's new

Paradigm and Denon 8x10 Prints ??? (1 Viewer)

Joe Mihok

Second Unit
I just finished printing some DTS/THX/DD-EX 8x10 prints from George_W_K and they look outstanding. Now I really wanna print off some Paradigm and Denon logos. Has anyone made some printable posters for these two companies ????

:)

I've searched online for over 2 horus and found nothing.

GeoffM

Agent
wow, i missed that. can you post a link or tell me how i can get those to print out?

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
I would also be interested in signs like this for Pioneer Elite and Swan's speakers... finding high-resolution logos will be the problem.

You should try emailing the two companies your interested in and ask them if they have any high resolution company logos because im sure they do and if they value their customers im sure they won't mind sending you a jpeg of them.

MuneebM

Supporting Actor
Ideally, you could re-draw them or get someone to re-draw them for you as vector-based images using, for example, Adobe Illustrator or Macromedia Flash. Better yet, if you can find a Flash movie online with a Paradigm or Denon logo in it, most likely the vector-retracing work has already been done for you and you could thus "grab" it from that published Flash movie (SWF format). I've done this many times and if you send me a link to a Flash with the logos, I could extract them for you and export them as high-res JPEGs.

http://66.46.69.23/sigserv/pl/index.pl?p=6
Dynamic signature images powered by mod_perl running on Apache.
My DVD Collection

Joe Mihok

Second Unit
I've got a friend that works in the computer animation field. He works with vector images all of the time. I'll ask him about your idea. Thanks a bunch!!!!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks