1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Paradigm and Denon 8x10 Prints ???

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by Joe Mihok, May 5, 2004.

1. Joe Mihok

Joe Mihok Well-Known Member

I just finished printing some DTS/THX/DD-EX 8x10 prints from George_W_K and they look outstanding. Now I really wanna print off some Paradigm and Denon logos. Has anyone made some printable posters for these two companies ????

[​IMG]

I've searched online for over 2 horus and found nothing.

2. GeoffM

GeoffM Active Member

wow, i missed that. can you post a link or tell me how i can get those to print out?

3. MattD

MattD Well-Known Member

4. Stephen Hopkins

Stephen Hopkins HW Reviewer
    HW Reviewer

I would also be interested in signs like this for Pioneer Elite and Swan's speakers... finding high-resolution logos will be the problem.

5. kristopher p

kristopher p Member

You should try emailing the two companies your interested in and ask them if they have any high resolution company logos because im sure they do and if they value their customers im sure they won't mind sending you a jpeg of them.

6. MuneebM

MuneebM Well-Known Member

Ideally, you could re-draw them or get someone to re-draw them for you as vector-based images using, for example, Adobe Illustrator or Macromedia Flash. Better yet, if you can find a Flash movie online with a Paradigm or Denon logo in it, most likely the vector-retracing work has already been done for you and you could thus "grab" it from that published Flash movie (SWF format). I've done this many times and if you send me a link to a Flash with the logos, I could extract them for you and export them as high-res JPEGs.

http://66.46.69.23/sigserv/pl/index.pl?p=6
    Dynamic signature images powered by mod_perl running on Apache.
    My DVD Collection

7. Joe Mihok

Joe Mihok Well-Known Member

I've got a friend that works in the computer animation field. He works with vector images all of the time. I'll ask him about your idea. Thanks a bunch!!!!!!! [​IMG]

8. Drew_W

Drew_W Well-Known Member

Did you have any luck with this?