What's new

Paradigm ADP-370 v.2 (1 Viewer)

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor
**I recently had knee replacement surgery, so I am temporarily closing this listing.**
I bought these in 2002, IIRC, but changed over to a 3.1 configuration a couple of years ago and they have been in storage ever since. It's time for these excellent di-pole surrounds to go to a new home where they will be used and appreciated. The sale includes the unused wall mounting brackets and the OBM.
Includes the unused wall mounting brackets and OBM. $250 OBO + shipping & insurance from 94536. I prefer Paypal and the fee is included in the price. Local pick-up is also available.
AudioReview Link

awoodworth

Auditioning
Real Name
Alex Woodworth
Dan,
I am very interested in your speakers. Would you take $200 for the pair. I would do $250 if you want to pay shipping, however. I live in New York. zip 13864. I can also do Paypal.
I just signed up to respond to your post, as I am trying to complete my Paradigm set (just got my hands on some Monitor 9s in great shape).
Let me know!

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor
It's been a little longer than expected, but I'm back and these speakers still need a new home. Alex, if you're still interested please send me a PM.

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor
I debated holding onto these for a while, but I just can't make a home for them in my current set-up. Time for a long belated bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks