What's new

Paper Moon, Targets, Daisy Miller & What's Up, DOC out next year (1 Viewer)

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member
Targets is great film. I actually forgot that the DVD had been announced until this thread reminded me! Hope that Paramount release it in June/July.

Gordy

Jodee

Screenwriter
Does anyone have any ties with Paramount to inquire about the status of these titles?

Paramount just announced their June slate and Paper Moon, Targets, and Daisy Miller are still MIA.

I read Bogdanovich recorded commentaries last year for these and they were originally supposed to be out in April 2003.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Jodee, Paramount's art system that I have an account with still only shows the old VHS covers...no DVD art yet. I assume that means these titles are still in production and that no specific release date has been set. Sorry...I've been waiting for Paper Moon myself!

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
according to davisdvd, What's Up will include a commentary from Streisand herself and one from Bogdanovich

Great stuff indeed

what about Paper Moon & Targets ?

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
What's in those "Special Feature" boxes on the back of Paper Moon and Daisy Miller?

PM:
Commentary by Bogdonovich
The Making of Paper Moon (The Next Picture Show, Asking for the Moon, Getting the Moon)
16x9
English Mono & French Mono
English Subs

DM:
Commentary by Bogdonovich
"Daisy Miller" - An Introduction by Bogdonovich
16x9
English Mono
English Subs

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member
Great stuff, Mr Lambert! :emoji_thumbsup:
No back cover for TARGETS yet? Going by the other two films, it will have a commentary by Bogdanovich and a new retrospective featurette.
Can't wait!
Gordy

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
great stuff David. Very curious about the special features for Targets, and will get this no matter what.
:emoji_thumbsup:

Scott D S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott Saslow
So does Paramount have a strict no trailers policy on catalog titles? I thought it was done on a title by title basis. I just figured since they're adding additional features to these titles, they would spring for the trailers as well.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Cool - I was under the impression this release wasn't going to have any special features. Should be an interesting commentary...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks