1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Palliser home theater seating?

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by JeffreyS, Feb 18, 2004.

1. JeffreyS

JeffreyS Member

I'm considering buying a Palliser Aries 3-seat leather HT recliner array from a local furniture dealer. It looks good enough, feels great, and the price (about $1500 including tax) is right.

Does anyone here have any good or bad experience with similar Palliser furniture?

2. Spiro A

Spiro A Active Member

2 years no problems very comfy thanks check them out sofa and
    recliners are palliser. look for updates soon just put 11" rizer[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Curtis Lotter

Curtis Lotter Well-Known Member

Nice looking theater!

I'm also considering Palliser. I've been sitting in quite a few chairs lately and so far the palliser seem the most comfy to me. They have the lumbar support I like and the foam seems a bit harder than some. I personally don't like to be "swallowed" in a chair.

The wedges are wider than some others which may present a problem for some. (maybe me)

Good luck with your decision.

Curt

4. Curtis Lotter

Curtis Lotter Well-Known Member

I just double checked my brochure when I got home. I was looking at the same Pallisers (Aries Series) as you were.

I'm waiting on a quote from this place http://www.thesoundbroker.com/Seating.htm before I make a final decision.