What's new

Owners and Administrators - THANKS! (1 Viewer)

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
Just wanted to shoot a big THANK YOU to the Admins and Owners for this great forum. You guys do a really good job, I know how frustrating it can be. Keep up the good work, it is appreciated. Even if we don't all write threads like this we all appreciate your efforts.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Wow, Phil, thanks!

We can never get enough of these sort of posts and
are joyously aware that the membership enjoys this board.

Makes it worth the amount of time all of us
behind-the-scenes here put into this place.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Have a safe 2003, Phil, and remember never to assume that motorists are paying attention to you when you're riding. Take care, bro'!

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
I also want to thank the admins and owners of HTF too. Thanks for running the best forum on the entire internet. By the way, you might be interested to know that HTF is my homepage! :D

Leif Wall

Second Unit
Thanks from me too. I've learned almost all I know about HT from here. I've found solutions to my problems, have learned an insane amount of stuff the past few years, and heard about SVS here. (which I later bought) :)
The only forum where I'll sit and read for hours too.

Adam Barratt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Thanks Phil, although the success of the forum is certainly something you can claim some responsibility for. I hope you and Rose are doing well and your education is proceeding as planned. :)
Adam

Dan Lindley

Second Unit
Thanks from me, too. A really great forum! So much great information, and wonderful people.

Thank you, Dan

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Phillip:

Thanks for the kudos. You have to remember you helped to shape it into what it is.

My best to you and Rose. You are a class act and good friend.

Parker

Jon W H

Stunt Coordinator
I wanted to come out of the woodwork and thank everyone, too. I lurked on this website for quite some time and always thought the people associated with this forum as being the class of the Internet.

I can't begin to tell you how much knowledge I have gleaned from here, nor how much entertainment it's brought me. I've grown to have a real appreciation for visuals and the presentation of film.

I view the day I came across this forum, as one of the bigger positives in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks