What's new

Our member Romier S (1 Viewer)

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Excellent news. Good to see Romier where he belongs, and very good to see the HTF Moderators do the right thing when it might have been easier to ignore the problem.

To Romier, thank you.

To HTF, thank you.

Why am I so bad at Madden 2004?

Take care,
Chuck

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Everyone please refrain from posting the site address on here in the forum as a favor to me. First reason is that we are still under construction and secondly I do not want anyone to get in trouble for breaking the forum rules here.

If you have any questions pertaining to the site please email myself or Kelley personally and we will provide you whatever help you need.

Thanks again guys for all thoughtful words!

Romier S.

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
The thing that bothers me is that this forum tends to be strict (Which I understand at times) but yet it claims to want to be a family, even go as far as requiring your real first name.

Real families fight and they don't throw out family members at the drop of the hat over one incident or at least they shouldn't.
This stuff has been debated a lot here over the past few days - from here forward it would probably be best addressed directly with the admin staff or in the feedback forum. I'm sure everyone wants to stick to talk about the games - that's what got us into this mess in the first place. And for this particular thread it's about welcoming back a valuable member.

If you still have problems otherwise let me or any of the other mods know directly. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks