What's new

Orphan Black Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I am new to this series. Just watched season 1 and I had a question I would like answered before I decide if I am going to continue the next seasons. I put this question here as I am just about to start season 2.

For those of you who have finished the series, I would like to know if the entire series is going to focus on Sarah's child? The added stress of having to "protect the child" just isn't worth it for me. If the show focuses on this, I will stop at season 1 and move on. Is she going to be the main driving factor for the entire series? Or does her plot line end soon? ( no major spoilers please, if possible)

Something along the lines of "her story gets wrapped up half-way through season 2" (good or bad), or "she is integral to the entire series".

I know this could easily be answered online, but I am trying to avoid major plot spoilers (other than this specific one). I am hoping someone here could tell we what I want to know without spoiling other plot lines.

Thanks

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Hmm, if I had to say, I would say that she is pretty integral to the entire series. In the same way as Sarah and her clones/sisters are.

Any more of an explanation and I would be giving away plot points.

I will also say that although it was a far from perfect series, it was highly enjoyable, especially watching Tatiana Maslany play all of the clones.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
She remains a supporting character throughout. At different times, protecting her is a main plot point, at other times she's in the background. There are some episodes she's not in, but she's an important character on the show through the end.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Thanks for the replies.

I was afraid of this.

I think I will hold off on the rest for now. With all the shows coming back in the next few weeks my schedule is pretty full already. I might just revisit this next summer.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Though I don't feel that way about Orphan Black, there have been shows I found extremely unpleasant to watch, even if I liked the premise, because of a specific character or actor that I didn't think fit in with everything else.

I respect your decision to hit the pause button rather than sticking with someone that wasn't working for you and being frustrated the whole time. I'm only now just starting to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks