What's new

Original "Tiny Mighty" for sale Dayton 10" subwoofer (1 Viewer)

Kevin Beck

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the info,..I will do a little checking. I'm looking for a small sub to put in my fitness room. Sounds like that would work just fine,...

>>>--->

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Check here and on AVS forum. This was widely considered the "budget king" of subwoofers. It is a 10" sub with a 125 watt amplifier.

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
This is a GREAT little sub. I bought one for my sister and was very impressed by it's depth and output!

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
I had one as well. Great sub for under $100 shipped. If I didn't just get an athena as-p300 for my office I would have bought it.

Later.

Kevin Beck

Stunt Coordinator
Dorian,..Sorry for the extra post, but what are the outside measurements of this little sub? I haven't found much in the way of that type of info on it.

Thanks much,...>>>--->

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
I think this is the one Dorian has. Great little sub.

From parts express:

This item has been discontinued. For possible replacements or substitutions, please check the drop-down box below for a list of related items or click the red link above to view more products in this category.

Finally, a powered subwoofer that is affordable and great sounding! Normally you would have to pay over $200 for a full-featured 10" Subwoofer with 100 Watts of power! Our #300-630 adds impact and realism to music and movie soundtracks with its tight thunderous bass. Perfect for small to medium size home theater or listening rooms. The MDF cabinet is finished in an unobtrusive "Black Ash" vinyl veneer that will blend in with any decor. The 10" long throw driver features a treated paper cone, rubber surround and is slot loaded to produce deep clean bass. The 100W amplifier features gold plated high and low level inputs, phase reversal switch, volume control, auto on/off (activated by input signal), and a 12 dB electronic low pass filter that is continuously variable from 40 to 160 Hz. It also features a 6 dB high pass filter (125 Hz, 8 ohm) output for satellite speakers. * Frequency response: 30-160 Hz * Exterior dimensions: 13-3/4" W x 16-1/4" H x 14-1/2" D * Net weight: 35 lbs.

Product Comparison

Brand Model Description Price

KLH ASW10120

$149.99

DCM SW10

$199.99

Infinity Entrasub

$349.99

Polk PSW350

$349.99

JBL PB10

$299.99

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks