1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Ordering Oldboy SE

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Charles Coates, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Charles Coates

I put in an order for Oldboy 2 disc SE at HKFlix, but they are backordered. I was wondering if anywone knew any other reliable DVD sites where I could get my hands on it.
    Thanks, and how are the directors other flicks?

2. Ken Chui

Ken Chui Supporting Actor

DVD Asian has a 2-disc version in stock (not sure if that's the one you're looking for); same item also found on DVD Heaven.

3. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

4. PatWahlquist

PatWahlquist Supporting Actor

Tartan just put out the UK version which I watched this weekend. It's a sweet 2 disc set. The entire second disc is interviews ALL OF WHICH ARE SUBTITLED. There are 3 commentaries on the feature, and at least the directors one is subtitled as well. This seems to be about the best bang for the buck since it has a ton of features we can actually read! amazon.co.uk has them in stock. I ordered mine on Tuesday, had it in a week.

5. Hal F

Hal F Stunt Coordinator

You can pick up Oldboy at Machiaveldvd.com. That's where I got my copy from. They provide great service.

Another movie by this director is J.S.A.(Joint Security Area). Not as good as Oldboy but still well worth owning. The SE DTS 2-disc edition by CJ Entertainment seems to be the best edition of that one.