What's new

Option B... PB2-Ultra (1 Viewer)

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Steve. This maybe a good thing as I can see what subs Craig C is running thru the ringer and find out which one is for me. The Maestro is looking interesting but I then read it doesn't have an amp. This makes the decision a bit easier..

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Yes I agree the Maestro seems to be quite the sub. Many things to consider as you state. As for myself> My decision stands on the PB2-Ultra with no disrespect towards the Maestro.

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
Looks like they are changing their naming convention too: PB12-Ultra/2. Makes you wonder if they'll ever be a PB15 ...

Mine is in the second batch. Should ship in 2 weeks or so. :D

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
So will the 2ultra black finish be like the 2plus?
__________________________________________________ ___

Thats what I have been thinking Keith?

The PB12-Ultra/2 stood out to me also. :eek:

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
I just got off the phone with Bax and I'm definitely impressed with their operation. My sub shipped Tuesday and it will be here in Oregon possibly Thursday or Friday available for pick-up, if I choose to do so myself? It looks as though I might get a little new sub time in on my vacation after all.

Also a Big Thank you to SVS for reacting and managing the situation in the professional manner that they did.;)

terence

Supporting Actor
Well Steve,

Looks like you will be in subwoofer heaven in no time buddy!:emoji_thumbsup: :D I got some new toys too, i got some decor work to do but you can take a peek on my link. Congrats again.

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Thank you terence and Very nice indeed. I have to tell you I'm drooling. Sure wish I had your dedicated room but it came down to retirement or the sep room. Come to think of it! the kids will be moving out though. Whats playing this weekend and Remember I like roast-beef.

When my 50" Hitachi bites the dust. I'll take a break from the woofs and hopefully be going the same rout. In-fact it was your last post in this Thread that got me to looking around and investigating a little bitt. Nothing wrong with looking you know and plus it will give SVS a little vacation from me:D

Edit> Thats Ok Chris. Good to have you aboard and while your here, maybe fix us a roast-beef samich
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

terence

Supporting Actor
Thx Steve.

Carefull that's how it started with me, too much looking turn into upgradeitis....in the worst way. :)

KevinHunt

Stunt Coordinator
Steve, congrats and please let us know what you think when you get it fired up, as well as any others who have one arriving in short order. My order has been placed also and hopefully I'm in the second batch so I still have a little wait. Looking forward to the thoughts! :)

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Carefull that's how it started with me, too much looking turn into upgradeitis....in the worst way.
__________________________________________________ ___

Ok, I'll stop right away then. No more HT gear for the next year after my PB10-ISD shows up at the door;)

Thanks Kevin. Hope you make the second batch also. From your first post I see your still sitting good with your dual 16-46CS+'s though. You definitely have some good bass going for ya.

I might be saving my impressions until after the PB10-ISD arrives though.

Did anybody notice this today?

http://svsubwoofers.com/Merchant2/me...y_Code=B-stock

Edit> It's a goner. The 4+ has left the building!

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Holy Moly! The 2-U has landed. Only two days ship time from across the states. I'm out the door as they say.:) We need to get SVS to give us this option in shipping I tell ya.

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Steve,

Right, maybe we should add an option on the order form?

Click here for one SVS call to any job-related POC to ensure applicable sick-day or other excuse needed to allow receipt and setup time of your subwoofer - (NOTE: $50 Charge to be applied to major credit card when selected. No calls to wives, girlfriends or significant others please.)

We'll get right on it ;^). Let us know your impressions of the PB2-Ultra (we start calling it the PB12-Ultra/2 next week).

Ron

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Steve,

Right, maybe we should add an option on the order form?

Click here for one SVS call to any job-related POC to ensure applicable sick-day or other excuse needed to allow receipt and setup time of your subwoofer - (NOTE: $50 Charge to be applied to major credit card when selected. No calls to wives, girlfriends or significant others please.)
__________________________________________________ ____

Not a bad idea Ron. Considering I noticed a 737 airplane sitting in their parking lot, Bax has my attention anyway. Shipped Tuesday morning and here the PB2-Ultra sits dialed in by 11:AM Thursday morning in pristine condition. (Need to give you credit for choosing Bax though) Not a scratch;)...If your wife doesn't work, does the extra $50 cover getting her out of the house for the day? All kidding to the side, it's nice to have you step in Ron.

>>>(we start calling it the PB12-Ultra/2 next week).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks