1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Oppo BDP-83 Universal Blu-ray/DVD/SACD Disc Player

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by FreyTheater, Feb 15, 2011.

1. FreyTheater

FreyTheater Well-Known Member

Amish Country - Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
    Troy Frey
    SOLD!

FOR SALE: Oppo BDP-83 Universal Blu-ray Disc Player. I have upgraded to a new player, so this beauty is now available! Blu-ray, BD-R, DVD, SACD, HDMI and 7.1 analog outs, 2 USB ports, ethernet port for firmware upgrades and BD-Live. Shipping from Pennsylvania via UPS Ground. Paypal or US POSTAL MO accepted, perfect seller feedback on eBay (ID: quoitpits).

Everything that originally came with the player is included - the original box and packing, black "grocery" recycle bag, user manual, remote, HDMI cable, and both the Spears and Munsil and AIX calibration discs (not shown in photos)... Unit is in Like New to Mint condition, and in perfect operating order; it has sat in the same spot in my AV cabinet since the day I received it. Non-smoking, pet-free home. Most current firmware update has been installed. PM me if interested or if you need any more information. Thanks for looking!