What's new

OOP DVD Titles (1 Viewer)

Bonnie*F

Stunt Coordinator
Oooo!
Thanks!

Going to spend way too much time looking at this but have already found three DVD's that went OOP and I didn't know it. Knew there had to be a reason why I couldn't find them. Who knows what else I find that I can't get... :p)

Of course, bummed that I'll likely never get them - I know, ebay is an option.

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member

Which titles would they be, Bonnie? I have an obscenely huge 'to buy list' and it wouldn't surprise me if they were on it!

Bonnie*F

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry it took so long to get back to you...
I too have a huge "to buy" list and unfortunately about half of them haven't been released.
Anyway,
The Conqueror (1956) Charlton Heston
101 Dalmations (1996) this is the live action one with it's 2 sequals 102 Dalmations and 101 Dalmations 2: Patch's London Adventure
Celebrity Deathmatch:Greatest Hits

On the positive side, I did find a copy of Lion King 1.5 and grabbed it since I knew it was "back in the vault"

And I'm still looking. Up to page 170 the last time I had a block of time to use up. Only....442 pages to go.

;)

Jay*W

Second Unit
Bonnie,

101 Dalmations 2: Patch's London Adventure is actually a sequel to the animated film, not to the live action film.

Jay

Hans M.

Stunt Coordinator

It's also still really easy to find and very cheap from third party sellers at Amazon.com. But I'd get it sooner than later.

I'd recommend you get the 102 Dalmatians film whenever you see it for cheap. It's jumped in price the past few months on the secondary market.

Bonnie*F

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks!
Will keep an eye open for them.
I've finally gotten to the letter M (something like page 330)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks