What's new

OneCall Is the Best (1 Viewer)

Jon_Gregory

Stunt Coordinator
Well my 53 inch panny arrived yesterday. I purchased it from onecall for $1497.95 (they matched another competitors price for me). I ordered my television over a week and a half ago and found out the next day that my work was sending me out of town for a week. So I would not be there to take delivery. I called onecall up to see if they could postpone the order to be shipped after I got back in town. They said "sure no problem." Well the TV arrived yesterday from ABF freight company in great shape. The box looked like it had just been packed, and did not have a scratch on it. It was just me at the house and I was worried about not getting the TV in by myself, but the driver gladly helped me get it in the house. Everything is as I expected and Onecall has given me more trust in internet purchases, especially one as big as this one. What I really like is getting ahold of an actual person when you call, and not those stupid automated systems. They were really helpfull and even called after they saw my tv was delivered to ask how things went and if everything was ok with it.

I give them an A++ rating in everything.

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
I agree. I've had great experiences with them. They know how to treat their customers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks