1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

On the topic of alternate pilots, what about The Fugitive?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Hank Dearborn, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Hank Dearborn

Hank Dearborn Supporting Actor

I have a version of The Fugitive pilot with different music, different credits, etc. I don't remember what else as it's probably been 15-20 years since I got it but there were some slight variations. Too bad Paramount didn't do anything with it.

2. AndyMcKinney

AndyMcKinney Screenwriter

Well, maybe they don't have it.

3. Hank Dearborn

Hank Dearborn Supporting Actor

Unfortunately it's not something I have the film on, just something I picked up on VHS in a trade so I don't even know where the master resides or I would offer it to them.

4. Professor_Echo

Professor_Echo Stunt Coordinator

I also have this in my collection. If memory serves it has different music cues, some scenes have different angles, perhaps some extended scenes and there are a few dialog changes from the episode that aired. Like Hank it's been awhile since I watched it, but I did watch the two versions back to back and the changes were not always subtle ones. There was also a rumor in the 80's that a color version of the unaired pilot exists, but this has never been confirmed.

5. Ray Glasser

Ray Glasser Auditioning

Hank, what are the chances of getting a copy of this? I collect unaired and rare pilot, and until recently, I never knew that this Fugitive pilot existed!! Thanks, Ray Glasser

6. Richard V

Richard V Screenwriter

Richard
    Hank doesn't post here anymore, not for a long time.