What's new

On Being A Happy Collector (1 Viewer)

bretmaverick2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tom Hunter
You know, for a while I was getting pretty bummed with collecting TV shows.
There were so many shows that I wanted that I thought had no hope of being released.
But that has been changing this year! So far I have announcements for the first season of MAVERICK (hoping for more, of course), complete series release of GET A LIFE, add to that a complete series release of DARK SHADOWS and I am pretty happy.
And it looks like there are great discount prices on some other material that I wasn't willing to pay full price for! WILD WILD WEST complete series, the 88 and 89 seasons of MISSION IMPOSSIBLE, final set of BATMAN THE ANIMATED SERIES, and more!!! Not to mention a bunch of single box complete collections of other stuff!!!
This could turn out to be one of my biggest purchase years in a while!
You know, just trying to be positive!!!

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I understand what you're saying. Two of my most wanted titles Ellery Queen and The Snoop Sisters finally made it to DVD last year after more than a decade of waiting, so despite having a long list of shows I'd like to see, I find I can't complain too loudly when I did get things I never thought I'd see.

derosa

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Grant
I'll be happy if these show opening lyrics come true in 2012:

Love Boat soon will be making another run
The Love Boat promises something for everyone
Set a course for adventure,
Your mind on a new romance
-g

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks