What's new

OMG! tori amos is coming here (1 Viewer)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
if you notice my location, NO ONE decent comes here. Tori is going to play the auditorium on campus on april 2!

usually I drive 4 hours to minneapolis to see her every time she's there. This will RULE

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
The year I went to U of ND we got 3 concerts, total. Edgar Winter, White Witch, and Shawn Phillips showed up and anounced a free concert which turned out to be rather good. Best wishes!

robertLP

Stunt Coordinator
In case anyone wants to buy pre-sale tickets for her, the password is "PRAYER"

Pre-sale tickets (thru ticketbastard) are normally available 24-48 hours before the general public can buy them...

Rob

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
the net presale starts next week..
it'll be interesting to see what she can draw here. I'll have to go to the meet and greet for sure, won't be many there.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
She just announced a March 31st date for Tulsa....I'm so there. This will be the fourth time I have seen her and each time she just gets better. And definetely go to the meeting she's an amazing woman the way she interacts with her fans.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
So I guess that means she's officially a Washed-Up Has-Been now then?

Have fun! :)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
actually she played grand forks a long time ago, one of her very first gigs ever, she mentioned it at a minneapolis show and asked if anyone from GFK was there, but she couldn't hear both of us :)

I don't know the reasoning, but her scarlet's walk CD cover has a song title over GFK, so maybe it's some sort of trip down memory lane. Either way she's incredible live, and I can't wait :)

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Well I saw her Sunday night, absolutely the best show I've ever seen her do. Philip_G you are in for a treat. My wife and I are actually making plans to go see her again in Dallas for my wife's birthday.

MikeDeVincenzo

Stunt Coordinator
I caught Tori at four seperate shows on this last tour (Riverside Church-NYC, Camden, NJ, Wallingford, CT, and the last of her three shows at Radio City a few weeks ago)

Each one was spectacular in its own right. She played Somewhere Over the Rainbow during one of her encores at Radio City, and right before she started she whispered "Gonna miss you guys".

It may seem like nothing, but it was damned moving if you were there. :)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
this has been a great tour, I did catch her last september in minneapolis also. Twice this tour for me, PLUS FRONT ROW. I couldn't be happier

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
just got back!
easily the best I've seen her, out of 5 or so concerts.
we were in row 1, just behind the orchestra pit, which also had seats, we were RIGHT there. Great show, she played for a bit over 2 hours, and played some really kind of rare live songs, she played icicle and father lucifer, I think icicle has been performed like ONCE this tour, she went for a whole cold theme because it's snowing, winter, cooling, icicle etc.. :)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
the set list was;

Wampum Prayer
a sorta fairytale
Precious Things
Sweet Sangria
Cornflake Girl
Lust
God
Crucify
Wednesday

Band Leaves

Winter
Icicle
Cooling

Band returns

Strange
Virginia
TomBigBee
Father Lucifer
Professional Widow
I Can't See New York
Iieee

1st Encore

Taxi Ride
Past The Mission

2nd Encore

Spring Haze
Spark

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks