What's new

OLED TV, including Panasonic at CES. Has Home Theater covered this and if so where? (1 Viewer)

JParker

Second Unit
Real Name
James Parker
Here's a YouTube from PeriodTech: And CNET: When it's ten feet measured diagonally I'd be interested... Any posts or YouTubes from this site? Nothing on the home page. Size too small too matter? Anyone here see it or the others? http://www.extremetech.com/computing/145155-oled-tvs-at-ces-2013-the-wait-is-nearly-finally-just-about-over-probably

KeithAP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Keith
As far away as the hardware for 4K televisions is for the mainstream, 4K content seems even more out in the distance. It seems like there has been talk about streaming but who wants to spend a bunch of money on a 4K TV and then have nothing to feed it but a highly compressed 4K stream. Maybe I missed it but I didn't see any news about the blu-ray spec being expanded to allow for 4K content. Didn't someone show a 100GB BD disc some time back? -Keith

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks