What's new

Old Nick Shows (1 Viewer)

Jeremy_C

Auditioning
Amazon has Pete and Pete and Clarissa available on preorder. Pete and Pete is only $18.89 and Clarissa is $24.29. cheaper than the retail price

Jeremy_C

Auditioning
I used to tape these shows all the time but sadly i have lost them...i bet this has happened to other people too

John*P

Second Unit

Ditto. I had every episode of Salute Your Shorts and The Adventures of Pete & Pete on tape at one point, but I watched the eps over and over and over...to the point where I got sick of them and recorded over them. Now those shows are retro chic and enough time has passed so that they are new and cool again.

I had both seasons of Space Cases recorded as well, but I lost the tapes. :-/

Eddy-C

Supporting Actor
During Snick? Do they even call it Snick anymore? I tuned in once and there was no big orance couch :frowning:

Steve_Z

Stunt Coordinator
They don't call it Snick anymore. Last year, they changed the name to TEENick Saturday Night. And the organge couch have long been gone.

Tonight is the All That 10th Anniversery special. If Nick was smart, they would be the perfect time to announce the first seaons of All That (hopefully with all the music preformances included) will be released on DVD.

Right now Nick Rewind collection (except for You Can't Do That On Teleivison) is focus on the early 90's shows. Mid to late 90's show like All That, Secret World of Alex Mac,Kenan and Kel, Cousin Sketer will have their day on DVD. But if I was Nick I would release All That ahead of schedule just to incorporate it with the 10th Anniversery.

Eddy-C

Supporting Actor
Didn't they include it's name in their press release on classic nick shows coming?
I'm watching the anniversary special now, man all those new people are so annoying. Kenan, Kel and Josh are great though. Danny isn't as funny anymore.
I wonder why they didn't have Amanda Bynes and Lori Beth on?
Ashanti..they let people dress like that on Nick?

Steve_Z

Stunt Coordinator
The worst things about this special, was Bow Wow distane and disrespect towards TLC, and more pacificly the late Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes.

Antonio_G

Stunt Coordinator
They are reairing it tonight at 5:00 p.m. for people who didn't see it and I find this out on the nick.com website so I will be watching it this time because they might not air it again so this is probably my last time and I hope not...

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I'm watching the All That special now, and if it weren't for including the current cast, it'd be excellent. Great to see Kenan, Kel, Danny, and Josh again--the only great cast members I remember seeing so far.

Antonio_G

Stunt Coordinator
I'm watching the All That special now too, I think it was good and I hope they don't change the theme because it's just not the same without it. I can't wait until the new season starts because you know i'll be watching.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Why did they say Lori Beth, Katrina, Amanda, Alicia, Christy, and Angelique (possibly among others) were going to be there in the credits and yet none showed up as far as I can tell?

Antonio_G

Stunt Coordinator
The new season starts this coming saturday so I can't not wait. For people who is wondering why LL JJ is doing Vital Information and not one of the cast members is because they have development deal or something like that with LL JJ to work for nick in the furture and starting on All That is a great way to get his self known. I wish LL JJ the best and I hope he has a show on nick one day because I would watch it and if Jamie Lynn Spears can have her only television show so can LL JJ.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I was wondering if I was supposed to know who LL JJ was. I could barely understand what he was saying during Vital Information. But I've been out of the Nick loop for four/five years now so I was a little surprised to see that a lot has changed.

John*P

Second Unit
Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide rocks. It is a future Nickelodeon classic for sure...
Unfabulous is great as well...

Steve_Z

Stunt Coordinator
A number of the former All That castmembers were there. Most of them were in the green room scenes, (the trashin fashion sketch, and the Ashanti music intro) just look for them in the background.

Jon*P, I agree Declassified is a good show. Though I don't know if it as good as Welcome Freshmen. I am not sure about Unfabulous.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks