What's new

old game shows??? (1 Viewer)

movieloverxx99

Auditioning
Real Name
Trevor
I love it how'd I'd deem Double Dare old school...haha I wish I were around for for Match Game though, funny stuff. Keep the clips comming.

Stephen Wight

Second Unit
Real Name
Stephen
I want The Gong Show released on DVD as well.I saw an episode,this past summer,on GSN's "Fifty Best Game Shows Ever",and it brought back alot of memories.Pehaps the company that's releasing The Match Game can release this,in a similar manner.

Scott Temple

Supporting Actor
If they ever release a best of Family Feud DVD set, they should release two volumes. One for the original 1976-1985 ABC/syndicated Richard Dawson run (as well as his brief 1994-1995 syndicated season return) and another for the 1988-1994 CBS/syndicated Ray Combs run. Ray Combs and his fans should not be ignored.

I'd also love to see best of DVD sets of The Price Is Right (any CBS and syndicated episodes from 1972 to the present with Bob Barker, Dennis James, Tom Kennedy, and Doug Davidson) and Card Sharks (the 1986-1989 CBS Bob Eubanks and 1986-1987 syndicated Bill Rafferty runs)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks