What's new

Okay...who do I bug to get more HD for my TV? (2 Viewers)

BrianS

Stunt Coordinator
I currently have Charter Cable & have had their HD service for a little over a year. When I started they were only carrying HBO-HD & Showtime-HD. They added Discovery Channel HD back around the first of the year but dammit...I want more!

I currently use a receiver & antenna to get HD off the airwaves (but unfortunately ABC nor FOX broadcasts in HD in my area).

Now ESPN-HD is here along with some others I keep seeing...HDNET, INHD, & USA.

Who do I have to keep bugging to get these at Charter? I was hoping that they would have jumped on ESPN-HD right off but now I am missing what little college football games they are showing on ESPN-HD.

I am currently calling Charter once a week & if anyone else is interested in getting these, please call as well. I know some of you might mention getting DISH or DIRECT but I did checked the cost and it would not be beneficial for me to switch right now (unless the satellite people would do a special deal on HD like they do sport packages. I am surprised they have not done this yet.)

Also, is anyone using their cable companies to get the major networks in HD?

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
Charter is a big mess. I'm in St. Louis which is Charter's home market and we have no Hi-Def at all. You're lucky to have what you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks