What's new

Okay - which will get the biggest box office - HP, LOTR or Monsters Inc? (1 Viewer)

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter
A question...
I have made the decision to read the books after I have seen the movies. I have just got around to Fellowship right now.
I want to participate in the Two Towers discussion, but I also want to remain completely spoiler-free. Is it too early to start up *THE OFFICIAL TWO TOWERS* discussion thread?

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Matt

I'm sure that you know only Moderators can make a thread **official** and I believe 3 months before a film opens IS too early.

You can probably discuss TTT spoiler free in the FOTR discussion thread.

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Matt, the whole point of the current TTT/ROTK thread was to get that spoiler talk out of the FOTR discussion thread.
Usually discussion threads about a film do involve spoilers FOR THAT FILM, but Tino, among others, had complained about being spoiled on TTT while trying to talk only about FOTR after seeing it.
So I also suggest just doing your non-spoiler TTT discussion in the current FOTR thread. It's 80 pages, so you might want to just bring up whatever points you have rather than dig through all of it. I will go right now and post a reminder in that thread about not spoiling the future films in that thread.
:D

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I see an Official Pre-Release TTT Discussion thread opening up in early November then near it's release date in December, replaced with the Official TTT Discussion thread.

Crawdaddy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks