What's new

Ok, it has to be here somewhere.... (1 Viewer)

Stephen Heath

Stunt Coordinator
Where is this weeks "this simpsons was the worst episode ever" thread? Every monday I come to the forum and read one, but today... nothing.

Ok, it was an enjoyable episode, but surely SOMEONE must think it's the worst episode ever.

;)

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Not the worst episode ever, but this belongs in the pile of earlier 14th season episodes. There were a few laughs, but for the most part, the episode didn't deliver like the past few episodes. If I had to pick a WEE, "How I Spent My Strummer Vacation" is the first one that comes to mind. Some scenes were just plain painful.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Yup, sucked but wasn't the worst. Another, guest star instead of engaging plot type thing. I thought the rest of the lineup, with the exception of The Pitts (which I couldn't make it all the way through, it sucked so bad) was better. Even the usually lame King of the Hill and Oliver Beene gave me more laughs. Although last night's episode of King of the Hill was pretty decent.

Justin1

Stunt Coordinator
I agree, a few good moments surrounded in mediocrity.

The best part: the FOX satellite, I love it when they take jabs at FOX

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
It was the WORST episode ever! There. :)

No, it was just mediocre. I was gonna start a thread about it, but it wasn't even angaging enough for me to do that... :)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Before I condemn the episode totally, I will admit that the sequence with all of Springfield looking up at the sky set to Don McLean's Vincent was sort of moving.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks