What's new

Official Warner Chat Discussion See Post #2 for Chat Transcript Link. (1 Viewer)

Keith Paynter

Screenwriter
This is posted to show all questions asked at tonight's Warner chat. No questions on Animation, HD or TV. Replies will not be posted.

You'd indicated previously that THE YAKUZA is on the way in the near future. Could you give us an update? Also, any news on UP THE DOWN STAIRCASE?

“Regarding the Superman-The Movie DVD in the upcoming Superman Ultimate Edition 14-disc DVD box set…will we see more deleted scenes, trailers and documentary footage…the key deleted scenes are: Jimmy and Superman floating above Hoover Dam, Superman attempting to catch the XK-101 rocket, and Superman flying past the World Trade Center after rescuing Lois from the crashed helicopter?”

Does Warner have the rights to the Allied Artists and Eagle Lion catalogs? If so, could we see the release of some of the "B" noirs from either? And when will we see Bachelor Mother?

Norma Shearer was the reigning queen of MGM in the early 30s, yet almost none of her movies are on DVD. Is there any chance that we may get a Norma Shearer Signature collection, or at least some of her films released. I would love to see something similar to the Garbo boxset including some select silents.

Any chance of a Road Warrior SE?

In last years chat, it was mentioned that you were working on 1950's "Caged" with Agnes Moorehead and Eleanor Parker for a 2005 release. That didn't happen. Any hopes for 2006, this is one of my most favorite films and sought after titles (as it has never been released for home video), and why the delay?

What is the chance of Karloff, Lugosi, Lorre films (MARK OF THE VAMPIRE, FRANKENSTEIN 1970, MASK OF FU MANCHU uncut version, THE WALKING DEAD, MAD LOVE, DOCTOR X, '50s sci-fi like ATTACK OF THE 50 FT WOMAN?

Is the release of Ken Russell's THE DEVILS going to reinstate footage edited for US release?

Warner continues to sit on a unrivaled cache of silent masterpieces which are begging for release. Examples would include von Stroheim's GREED (which made a respectable showing--9th--in DVD Decision 2004, and is currently the top vote-getter in TCM's poll of "most requested films not on DVD"), Victor Seastrom's THE WIND and THE SCARLET LETTER, King Vidor's THE BIG PARADE (restored in 2004), THE CROWD, and SHOW PEOPLE
(incomplete)

Some of the stuff you own from other companies that I get a lot of requests about from my readers... the RKO crime series, like THE FALCON (preferably with CRIME DOES NOT PAY shorts), Allied Artists horrors like FROM HELL IT CAME, CRAB MONSTERS and original NOT OF THIS EARTH, and the Monogram EAST SIDE KIDS and BOWERY BOYS series (you promised us BBs last year). What is the good news can we expect the two Columbia serials in the 14-disc superman set

Thank you for the John Ritter movie HERO AT LARGE on DVD! Really enjoyed it! Anything in the works for his other WB movies for DVD, such as THE DREAMER OF OZ, AMERICATHON, THEY ALL LAUGHED, CHANCE OF A LIFETIME, THE FLIGHT OF DRAGONS? There are a lot of Ritter fans and Wizard of Oz fans awaiting THE DREAMER OF OZ. Hopefully it is coming, if not please consider!

Will an extended "Final director's cut" version of "Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone" be released on DVD with the deleted Peeves sequence? I know there are a lot of Potter fans who want to see this scene.

Any plans for a release of DARK OF THE SUN or special editions of ALTERED STATES and BRAINSTORM?

Other than Lady in the Lake, can you say (or at least hint) at what titles will be included in the next Noir collection, and, if there will be any more noir titles coming soon outside of the Noir Vol. 3 box, can you tell us what those will be?

What is the status of TWILIGHT ZONE: THE MOVIE? This has got to be one of the most requested titles as of late

Do you have any plans for NOTHING LASTS FOREVER (which Bill Murray screened in NYC btw) or future releases of FUNNY FARM, CADDYSHACK, OVER THE RAINBOW, SPIES LIKE US or THREE AMIGOS

Are there any plans for a swashbuckler/adventure boxset, and specifically for The Prisoner of Zenda ('37 and '52 versions)?

My eternal thanks for announcing an ultimate 14 disc Superman boxset...my question is regarding the possibility of a Superman IV extended cut as part of the set. Apparently you have no plans to do it and i was just wondering if you could tell us the reasons why? Do you know for sure whether the cut footage (apparently stored at the Deluxe film labs in England) has been destroyed?

I think it's great you treat your classics so well BUT what about the wonderful comedies from the past 20 years that have been relegated to full screen only DVDs like *both* "Grumpy Old Men" films? Will we be seeing widescreen DVDs for those titles any time soon?

Thanks first of all for the excellent catalogue 2-disc special editions we've been seeing. Now, what is the status on The Magnificent Ambersons? Thanks!

Do you plan to release your Charlie Chan Monograms (do you have rights to 1931s BLACK CAMEL)? Also, are any other mystery series on your radar (Saint/Falcon, Perry Mason, etc.).

Do you have any plans to release a special edition or at least a widescreen verison of the Robert Redford film "The Candidate"?

Hey, thanks for the terrific box sets. Do you have any plans for Welles' the Stranger, Zabreiski Point or The Rainbow Thief?

What are the chances of getting the Andy Hardy series on DVD anytime soon? And would it likely be in the form of a single boxed set or multiple sets?

Any chance of Kazan titles like America America or The Arrangement?

Will there be another Joan Crawford collection and, if so, will it include FLAMINGO ROAD, and will all of Joan's films from Warners be issued in boxsets?

I’d like to know if we can expect a Crawford/Gable or a Gable/Harlow collection. And there are any plans for some Ginger Rogers’ solo RKO vehicles? I’m another one crazy for Bachelor Mother. Finally, is there any possibility for a dvd release of Shine on, Harvest Moon, starring Ann Sheridan and Dennis Morgan?

I wanted to ask about any forthcoming DORIS DAY titles, and also CROSSING DELANCEY.

Are there any plans to release a special edtion dvd of a walk to remember? I love all of mandy moore's movies.

SubUrbia(1996) when on DVD? also Class Act? ws dvd of with honors? Action Jackson WS DVD? Also My Fellow Americans WS, PS please buy Sony's catalog and DO the title right

I was pleased to see four Kubrick films announced for 2006. What about the others? Will they be revisited?

My question is are we going to see a Widescreen release for Bridges Of Madison County and Ace Ventura: Pet Detective as they are all available in Widescreen on Laserdisc? Also what can we expect on the Grumpy Old Men re-releases?

Any chance for A Big Hand For The Little Lady, Shoot The Moon, The Rain People, Rachel Rachel, Harper, or Far from The Madding Crowd?

I was wondering if you have any plans to release RISKY BUSINESS (1983, Tom Cruise) as a Special Edition. If the movie can help sell all those rayban sunglasses like it did back in the day, imagine what a SE can do for your sales :D.

There's just one real improvement I'd like to see, especially with the upcoming SE of A Clockwork Orange. I'd like to know when is Warner going to start doing 16x9 enhancement for 1.66:1 films?

Are there any Special Edition plans for old flippers and/or Grishams Sleepers, A Time to Kill, The Pelican Brief, and The Client? Glad to hear that you guys are still trying to get Nothing Lasts Forever out and that an OAR Funny Farm will be coming.

What boxset will you begin using the small DVD cases? Will they be used for every set?...My shelves thank you (you own my shelves;)). Will there be a Gangsters Vol. 2?

first of all, AWESOME JOB on Batman and everything else, especially the Dark Knight...looking forward to Controversial Classics 2. But my question tonight regards special edition reissues for a trio of titles: Little Shop of Horrors (1986), Beetlejuice, and, the big one, BLADE RUNNER. Any plans for any of these?

Are you going to release any westerns not associated with John Ford/John Wayne and what about a James Cagney or Robert Mitchum boxsets?

Any chance for a Vincente Minelli Boxset Some Came Running, Home From the Hill, 4 Horsemen, Cobweb The widescreen ones.

We know that The Maltese Falcon is getting a two-disc this year. Will The Big Sleep, To Have and Have Not, or Key Largo be getting similar treatment? Also, what aspect ratios will The Shining and Eyes Wide Shut be presented in?

Any plans for releasing the 1958 Andy Griffith film "No Time for Sergeants"? I know it was released a long time ago on VHS (now OOP), but has never made the jump to DVD.

Any chance for "The Mad Miss Manton" with Stanwyck and Fonda or the Maisie films with Ann Sothern?

any chance for A Summer Place, a Natalie Wood boxset or remasters of Outland, Exclaibur or Year of Living Dangerously or Arthur

Any chance we'll see WHOSE LIFE IS IT ANYWAY, THE COOL ONES, LOOKER, MAN IN THE WILDERNESS, or THE POWER (George Pal)?

When will you be releasing the entire Bert Wheeler & Robert Woolsey library of films? ‘Cockeyed Cavaliers,’ ‘Diplomaniacs,’ ‘Peach-O-Reno,’ ‘Hips Hips Hooray!’ and the rest, even the PD ones, are most needed on Warner DVD. Hopefully in a complete boxed set with all their films together and solo efforts that you can release, shorts with cameos, all unedited, uncensored and restored, plus CDs of all music numbe (incomplete)

I was wondering if you could give anymore information on the "WARNER TOUGH GUY COLLECTION", for instance when the collection is scheduled for release? Also, can you give us any further information on the "GANGSTER COLLECTION VOL. 2" and it's contents?

Any chances of getting an OAR Private Benjamin, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow, Grandview USA, High Road To China, Going In Style, J (incomplete)

What about: the two "Dark Shadows" films, CAGED, LAST SUMMER, YOU'RE A BIG BOY NOW, and Delmer Daves films?

Any news yet on if Warner plans to restore THE SEA WOLF (1941) to its original 102-min. length for DVD release?

any plans for Allied Artists' “Queen of Outer Space” (Zsa Zsa Gabor)? It ain’t David Lean, but still a lot of fun.

Do you have any plans of re-releasing The Man who would be King hopefully all on one side? Plus how about releases on Charge of the light brigade, Gentleman Jim, and the Sinatra film, Step Lively?

Besides wanting to know when the Caddyshack II 3-disc SE comes out, are there plans for more Lon Chaney? Mainly both The Unholy Three (1925/1930) films, Tell It to the Marines, and He Who Gets Slapped.

I want Ralph Bakshi's "Hey, Good Lookin'" on DVD. Maybe you could hook up with Bakshi and include the unused live-action footage (long story) as a supplement. (HD/TV/animation questions not being addressed!)

will we see GOLD, Ida Lupino films, more Powell/Loy, THE PICTURE SNATCHER, SOLDIER IN THE RAIN, ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE and THE GREEN SLIME on DVD in 2006-07?

have you set a release date for "Twilight's Last Gleaming"?

Any plans for Peter O'Toole and Petula Clark in "Goodbye, Mr Chips"?

I was wondering about re-releases of 90s films, specifically Singles, Three Kings, Green Mile, and Akira Kurosawa's Dreams?

Any plans for Brewster McCloud or Performance? Also, will Bonnie and Clyde or Fearless be revisited any time soon?

Just a quick question about two of my favorite films (noir) – any chance that upcoming noir set(s) may see the release of either Mann’s, Side Street or Desperate…?

What's the status of the Poltergeist SE that was mentioned in last year's chat? Is it still set for next year?

I'm dopey for Dickens and gaga for AGAG (Alec Guinness, Alec Guinness), so any chance LITTLE DORRIT might see the light of day on DVD? Also A TALE OF TWO CITIES with Ronald Colman seems quite overdue.

Thanks for the amazing That’s Entertainment box set, but you forgot to include “THAT’S DANCING!” in it. I’d really like to know if there are any more planned releases of the incomparable MGM musicals of the late 30s, 40s, and 50s such as those starring Esther Williams, Elenor Powell, Judy Garland, Jane Powell, (incomplete)

what horror films are you releasing this Halloween?

I understand that WHV controls the Turner Home Entertainment catalog. One of the films in that catalog is ANGUS (1995), released by New Line. Everyone who visits the film at IMDb, including me, leaves comments asking for a DVD release, especially in its OAR. What are your plans?

Hi, any chance you'll be releasing shorts-only discs, with MGM or RKO shorts? I'm thinking of stuff like Crime Doeses Not Pay and Robert Benchley (MGM) or Clark and McCullough and Edgar Kennedy (RKO)? BTW, I love your "NIght At The Movies" extras, with the vintage newsreels, cartoons, and, of course, short subjects.

Is there any chance you'll release a Vitaphone shorts collection? If not, would you consider licensing material to Kino or Image? Also, what input will you guys have on supplementary material for the Kubrick SEs, and is there any chance of the deleted epilogue being made available as a supple (incomplete)

My question concerns three titles. The first is Executive Suite, which was a contender for dvd decision a few years back. Any date in sight, and will it be part of any boxsets? And with news that Warner is working on a Jimmy Stewart set, is it possible that Carbine Williams (which never had a vhs or laserdisc release) will be a part of that collection, and what else can we expect in that set? Also Home media retailing had an interview with John Boorman last July that stated he had recorded a commentary for a Special Edition of Deliverance. Is that on the radar in the near future, and what can we expect?

are there any plans on continuing with the remaining Weissmuller Tarzans from RKO Tarzan Collection Vol. 2, and will it be in the same packaging, also any plans on The Picture of Dorian Gray

Anything new planned for Star is Born (1954) and the delayed Streisand one.

I just was wondering the status of that LA Confidential SE that was mentioned last year, and also any tenative date for the 14 disc SUperman set.

Any rerelease plans of Rio Bravo, Presumed Innocent, Arsenic and Old Lace, and An American in Paris?

Any chance of Sidney Lumet's THE HILL with Sean Connery? I bought a Laserdsic player a couple years ago just so I could have it! Also, WONDER MAN with Danny Kaye?

I really don't have a question, since someone already mentioned Excalibur. You did say it is in need of a new transfer, I just hope you guys look at it seriously. It is really one of my favorite films and by far the best movie regarding the legend of King Arthur. BTW, along with Arthur, Excalibur is also celebrating its 25th anniversary!

Can we expect the longest known versions of Superman I, II, III, and IV to be included in the 14-disc DVD set (e.g. Superman I - 188 min., S2 - 154 min. aside from Donner Cut, S3 - 143 min., and S4 - 134 min.)? If not, is there any possible way Superman Fans can acquire the extended 16mm (TV) or 35mm versions from WB, Salkind, Time Warner, TV stations, or any other source possible)?

Any word on a widescreen redux of THE MAN WITH TWO BRAINS and SE's of THE WITCHES OF EASTWICK and EXORCIST III?

What are the chances of "Electric Dreams", "URGH! A Music War!", the Daryl Hannah movie "Reckless" and "Blues Skies Again"?

Superman: Will Superman Returns be in the 14-disc set? Can we PLEASE have a bloopers section for each film & the deleted scenes that have been released in the tv edits? Please let us know an official outlet where Superman fans may leave their input for the 14-disc set.

I'm really looking forward to the Goodbye, Mr. Chips (1969) DVD and hope you include the original sound for Superman - The Movie.

I know that Spirit of St. Louis is scheduled for the upcoming Jimmy Stewart box. Are there plans for any other Billy Wilder films? You guys have Fedora and Buddy Buddy, right?

Any chances for these titles to receive a Special Ediiton/Upgrade/Revision? They are: Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome, The NeverEnding Story, The Man Who Would Be King, LadyHawke, Michael Collins, Outbreak and Maverick.

In the last chat you stated that “Angels In The Outfield” (1951) would be released in ’05. It didn’t make it. Will we see it in ’06 (maybe in time for baseball season)?

Of particular interest is Twice Upon a Time. Any chance of a dvd release, and if so, the original release?

Are the upcoming Kubrick re-releases going to be in the aspect ratio which they appeared in theatres in? Or will they be in the same ratios as their previous releases? , and is any chance of Lumet's Prince of the City?

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
OFFICIAL WARNER CHAT TRANSCRIPT

Yakuza is coming shortly and Up the Down Staircase maybe in 2007.

They're working on a SE for The Road Warrior.

The film Caged will be released on dvd. It got bumped from this year to 2007.

Warner will be releasing most of the following before year's end: Mad Love, Mask of Fu Manchu, Mark of the Vampire, The Walking Dead, Doctor X, Frankenstein 1970 and Attack of the 50 FT Woman.

They found the orig. neg for Mark of the Vampire and Mask of Fu Manchu. Warner described the restoration as stunning. Also, the censored scenes from Mask of Fu Manchu have been restored.

Warner is still discussing The Devils for release.

Scheduled for release this year or next are the following: Greed, The Wind, The Crowd, The Big Parade, The Scarlet Letter and Show People.

Warner wanted to release The Bowery Boys in chronological order starting in January, but then saw the awful state of the masters and are now reevaluating their options as to what order they will release those films. They are still searching for better 35MM elements.

No plans for Altered States or Brainstorm. 2007 is a possibility for Dark of the Sun.

Warner is not revealing much on Film Noir Volume 3 except to say at least one Robert Mitchum title and one MGM title is involved. Also, there will be another Volume after 3.

Warner is trying to secure Twilight Zone: The Movie for release.

There is a legal problem with releasing Nothing Lasts Forever. Caddyshack and Under the Rainbow are getting look at for releases. Next year might see Funny Farm and Spies Like Us. HBO controls 3 Amigos while Warner is their distributor so they will pass on that request to their sister company.

Warner is going to release the 1922, 1937 and 1952 versions of The Prisoner of Zenda. Lots of adventure films this year and next.

Grumpy Old Men films will hopefully be released in OAR and nice packages this year.

Warner still looking for better elements for The Magnificent Ambersons and will release Journey into Fear with it. Be patient this might stretch out for a couple more years.

Still working on the Charlie Chan Monogram films including The Black Camel which can only be released in the US and Canada.

Warner looking to do a SE of The Candidate and Jeremiah Johnson with participation from Robert Redford.

Warner doesn't own The Stranger. They're still talking about Zabreiske Point.

Warner looking at boxset for Andy Hardy films in either 2007 or 2008.

Looking at more Kazan films such as America, America and The Arangement.

More Joan Crawford boxsets including the film Flamingo Road. Look for the next release in 2007 with Flamingo Road being restored.

Clark Gable boxset coming out in June with Dancing Lady included. There will be more Gable and Harlow films. Also, looking at Ginger Rogers films from RKO.

Crossing Delancey before the end of the year. Also, another Doris Day boxset.

No plans for My Fellow Americans, Action Jackson or Class Act.

More Kubrick films besides the four that's been announced.

Bridges of Madison County anamorphic release might be next year. Also, the Ventura films.

Paul Newman collection coming this year with Harper and The Drowing Pool.

The Rain People, Rachel, Rachel, Far from a Madding Crowd, Shoot the Moon and Big Hand for the Little Lady this year or next.

Risky Business SE for 2008.

No more non-anamorphic releases for film with 1.66 OAR. First up Clockwork Orange.

Looking at a John Grisham boxset.

Warner still looking at Gangster Volume 2 might be single releases.

Looking at revisiting Little Shop of Horrors, also a SE of Beetlejuice and still talking about Blade Runner.

James Cagney and Robert Mitchum boxsets for 2007.

More westerns besides those from John Ford and John Wayne.

Some Came Running will be in a Sinatra boxset. Home from the Hill in the Mitchum Boxset. Also, looking at other Minnelli films like Four Horsemen of the Apocalpse.

Warner looking at Glenn Ford boxset.

The Shining and Eyes Wide shut will be released in 1.77 aspect ratio.

No SE for some Bogart films that's been previously released with restorations from the orig. camera negative.

Working with Andy Griffith to release No Time for Sergeants.

Looking at Stanwyck boxset and have enough titles to do 2-3 of them including The Mad Miss Manton.

Looking at Maisie and Dr. Kildare boxsets.

A Summer Place is a possiblity next year as well as a Natalie Wood boxset. They acknowledged that Excalibur, Arthur, Outland and Year of Living Dangerously need better looking dvds. Acutally, a new transfer has been completed of Arthur so that will probably come out soon.

The Cool Ones and The Big Cube might come out. Looking at Who's Life is it Anyway and The Power. Man in the Wilderness will be out in 2007. No plans for Looker.

No plans for Wheeler and Woosley films. Some of them are controled by Columbia.

The Warner Gangster Volume 2 will be officially called the Warner Tough Guys Collection. City for Conquest is one of the titles. Won't reveal any other titles except to say that Edward G. Robinson, Cagney and Bogart films are in it. Each film has been restored from orig. camera negative elements.

Private Benjamin OAR release might be a possibility. Warner doesn't own High Road to China. Going in Style is already released in OAR. No plans for The Man Who Saw Tomorrow or Grandview U.S.A.

A double feature dvd with the Dark Shadows films next year. No Delmar Daves collection, but looking at releasing some of his films.

Warner is still looking for 35MM film elements for the full length 102 minutes of The Sea Wolf. They have 16MM elements of it, but will continue to look for 35MM. If not found then they'll use the missing sequence from the 16mm print.

Zsa Zsa Gabor films coming with Queen of Outer Space coming soon.

Another Errol Flynn boxset in 2007 including Gentleman Jim and The Charge of the Light Brigade.

Another Lon Chaney collection with Tell it to the Marines, He who gets Slapped and both versions of Unholy Three restored from the original camera neg.

Gremlins and Gremlins II possibly released in Hi-def in 2007. Will look at Hey, Good Lookin.

Warner recognized the popularity of Allied Artists films. Looks good for The Giant Behemoth release. Gold is plan for next year. Another Powell/Loy boxset in 2007. Soldier in the Rain another possiblity. Thinks The Picture Snatcher and Enemy of the People is a hard sell for dvd release.

Twilights Last Gleaming will be part of a Burt Lancaster boxset next year.

Goodbye, Mr. Chips with Peter O'Toole is a strong 2007 possibility.

2-Disc SE of The Green Mile this year.

Singles, Dreams and Three Kings not being revisited at this time.

Bonnie and Clyde's 40th birthday next year so watch out for a SE. Brewster McCloud needs a new anamorphic transfer. Performance coming out within a year. No plands for Fearless.

Mann's Side Street a possibility for Film Noir #4. No plans for Desperate at this time.

Poltergiest SE Silver Anniversary on target for next year.

A Tale of Two Cities along with David Copperfield being prepared to be released at the same time. Looking at Little Dorrit.

That's Dancing a possibility for next year along with some more MGM musicals.

Looking at Angus.

Warner doesn't own RKO's short library only RKO's feature films. No plans for a dvd release with short-only collection.

No plans for Vitaphone short films. Some might be included with other feature film dvds.

Warner doesn't license out their material to other companies. It's a strict company policy.

Executive Suite is slated for 2007.

Carbine Williams a possibility for the second James Stewart boxset. A 2-Disc SE of Deliverance scheduled for next year.

Warner looking at releasing remainder of Weismuller Tarzan films next year followed by Lex Barker in the future. The Picture of Dorian Gray a possibility for next year with color inserts.

Looking at releasing Garland's Star is Born for high def. Also, maybe the 1937 version too.

LA Confidential 2-Disc SE in 2007.

No definite release date for the Superman 14-disc collection except that it's before X-Mas.

An American in Paris SE pushed back to 2007. Need to revisit Rio Bravo. No plans for Persumed Innocent or Arsenic and Old Lace.

The Hill coming out in 2007. Don't own Wonder Man with Danny Kaye.

Work is still being done on the Superman films so no definitive answer on the longest possible run times for all those films.

No plans for Exorcist III, The Man with Two Brains and The Witches of Eastwick.

No plans for Electric Dreams, Blue Skies Again and Reckless.

Superman Returns will be a part of the 14-disc Superman collection.

Warner releasing Spirit of St. Louis in the Stewart boxet. Doesn't have rights to Wilder's Fedora and Buddy, Buddy.

Man Who Would Be King SE for next year. Looking at, but no definite plans for Mad Max beyond Thunderdome, Michael Collins, Ladyhawke, Outbreak and Maverick.

Still looking at releasing 1951's Angels in the Outfield.

Looking at Twice Upon a Time.

Prince of the City with Lumet commentary and bonus material for next year.

John Pannozzi

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Francis Pannozzi
I can't participate in the chat because it says

Unable to connect : java.security.AccessControlException : access denied (java.net.SocketPermission irc.shadowfire.org resolve)

PLEASE HELP ME, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
As somone who has to leave in about 20 minutes (and I can't get a YO in edgewise for some reason), can someone ask this:

"Curious as to the status of THE BUTCHER BOY, Cronenberg's M. BUTTERFLY, O LUCKY MAN! and PERFORMANCE (hope to retire my laserdiscs!). Also curious about a potential EXCALIBUR SE (with the amazing Bob Peak cover art)!"

You can use this verbatim and look, uh, clever. Or something.

James L White

Supporting Actor
Caddyshack revisted, soon they say.
Legal probelm with NOTHING LASTS FOREVER
Funny Farm/ Spies Like us in OAR next year, perhaps

Pete York

Supporting Actor
Earlier in the chat Warners referenced 2-Disc SE's in Controversial Classics V.2, anybody know the contents of this box?

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
Hey, sorry to ask this here but if my name and YO appears before Ron sets channel mode to -m, am I doing it too fast?

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Rather annoyingly, I seem to get disconnected from the chat every few minutes. There's nothing that comes up that says I am, but there's no activity in the chat when I see new questions being posted here. :frowning:

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
:angry: The thing disconnected me right after the Blade Runner question was asked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks