What's new

*** Official Warner Chat and Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
Perhaps "Twilight's Last Gleaming" will be released?!???! :frowning: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought this was a definate release at some point. How long is WB going to sit on this film? :angry:

Rod J

Premium
Real Name
Rodney Jewett

Same here once. Looks like most people want to re-buy stuff they already have instead of first time issues.

Update: number 6 yo got first question this round.

Update 2: I give up. It would be nice if we could submit questions some other way.

Update 3: I got in:D :D :D

DanMel

Second Unit
I gave up on asking a question in the chat as it is too hard to be in the top 7 and while I was still reading a response from warner there were already people giving YO's for the next round. My main question I wanted to ask them was if the Hanging tree has begun the restoration process for an upcoming release in 2007 or 2008.

I'll send an email to the studio on it and see if I get a response.

Dougieha

Agent
Real Name
Doug H.
Here's hoping someone asks about Branagh's Hamlet...this is my yearly chance to get my hopes up.

DanMel

Second Unit
I was first quite a few times but it was a half a second before they turned on the set mode. My main problem with it was when they gave a message to get ready and then five or six people leave and enter the chat making me think that it was the signal to start giving me a false start on it. I wish somehow those people leaving and entering could be turned off somehow when they get ready to start another round.

Nathan Phillips

Stunt Coordinator
I'm disappointed with the ambiguity regarding The Crowd (my #1 most wanted movie on DVD) and The Wind; they were the reason I attended the chat tonight. Hoping those two will get out sooner rather than later, The Crowd (one of the few perfect films ever made IMO) especially.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Hurray someone asked about Forbidden Planet on BR! Too bad they didn't give an exact date though but I'm hoping it will be soon.

Joe Caps

Senior HTF Member
all of the interesting oldies seem to be on for NEXT year, 2008, etc on every answer. Is ANYTHING coming otu this year?

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
I give up. I've tried to Yo for the last five times. Just like every other chat. Sigh.

Can someone ask about David Cronenberg's M. BUTTERFLY? It's the only of his movies not on DVD.

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
If anyone wants to ask about Steve Martin's Man With Two Brains in a proper aspect ratio, I sure wouldn't mind... I've given up on Excalibur!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks