1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

*** Official THE KARATE KID (2010) Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Robert Crawford, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford Moderator

Robert
    This thread is now designated the Official Discussion Thread for "The Karate Kid". Please, post all comments, links to outside reviews, film and box office discussion items to this thread.

All HTF member film reviews of "The Karate Kid" should be posted to the Official Review Thread.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Crawdaddy

2. Scott Calvert

Scott Calvert Supporting Actor

I know this is an old thread but I have to comment on the cinematography. I looks awful to me, typical of many films of the last several years...digitally manipulated with an ugly teal cast. Most of the movie shot with "floaty cam", again, like most other commercial movies these days. Ie the camera is never still giving the impression the film was shot quickly with little regard for composition beyond the steadicam guy just getting the shots.

Sorry if this is a threadcrap but I just wish more films were made these days with more craft. This remake looks like TV.

3. Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben Studio Mogul

It's not a thread crap, but it's also not a review; so it's been moved to the Official Discussion thread.