What's new

Official Sign-Ups for So-Cal Meet! (1 Viewer)

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
Yes, John, the sound is pretty good over there with those QSC amps blasting. Of course, if the 5.1 pops out, you'll be listening to only 2 channels...or was it a big fat MONO? but that's a different screening altogether :b
As for me, I'll be going to the Fleetwood Mac concert that evening so I won't be able to make it. I did see T3 in Memphis though. I wasn't overwhelmed but it was moderately entertaining.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
David, I sent you an email (sorry, not a PM).

Would love to make Friday's T3 screening but will have to see if my girlfriend can get off of work in time (she's normally out at 5pm). Or if we can make it the later (7 something?) show I (we) would be a definite!

Jason Merrick

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Merrick
Well, the meet was awesome! Almost every event exceeded my expectations, which were already high. Of course, the highlight was the Tolsky Theater... soon to be featured in Audio/Video Interiors.. :)

Thanks Dave & Jessica for all of your hard work in organizing the events!

:emoji_thumbsup:

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
I also want to thank David and Jessica for all their wonderful work! I had a great time, and it was good seeing everyone!

John A. Gordon

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
JohnG
Yes indeed! Thanks Dave and Jessica. Had a great time. And Dave, love your room, you did a great job.
Good seeing everyone as well.

Brian-W

Screenwriter
Hey how about some 'reports' from all the events (including Dave's house)? I couldn't make it, had a prior commitment, so a bit jealous

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks