What's new

Official Sign-Ups for So-Cal Meet! (1 Viewer)

Vern Sharp

Grip
Please add myself and one guest for Sunday? Trying to get Saturday off can I be a standby for (2) Saturday?
Thanks!

Peter Loan

Second Unit
My post got erased! Anyways, I can make it on Thursday. My girlfriend will join me on Saturday. I'm not sure about Sunday yet so I'll post again when things become definite.

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
Thomas,

I will check on the time for Widescreen Review and put it in the topic thread.

Vern, no problem. Hope to see you Saturday as well.

*Please note: The Sunday event is limited to 20 people. After 20 people sign up, names after that are on hold in case of cancellations.

** As lunch plans for all days are not set, make sure you have some $$ in case we stop and eat somewhere.

***Have $6 or $7 for wine tasting in Temecula, but more just in case ;)

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
At this point I'm hoping we can still do Sunday. The room is still being worked on and I am out of town till July 5th.
If it still happens, it will be around 10:30 a.m. probably with lunch to follow. Sunday closes after 20 people have signed up. If there are any cancellations others can take their place.

Dave

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
The time for Saturday has just been posted: 10:00 a.m.
This is so anyone that wants to go back to Widescreen Review after the picnic at the winery may go back to view a movie on their killer system! Thanks to all the great folks at WR for opening their facility to us!

Ning Wong

Stunt Coordinator
Man I can't wait...I went last year, and at first I was very intimidated by everyone (I don't have a super cool HT system like you all), but everyone was really nice. I had a load of fun and I learned a lot!

A

Anthony_Gomez

I might have to miss either my thursday or friday visit. If "YOU" had to choose one, which would you miss? I will not bail at the last minute, so I am trying to figure it out ahead of time.

..as for sunday, I'll ditch work if I have too :D ...unfortunately, my line of work has me working ...all the time :frowning:

Jason Merrick

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Merrick
Anthony,

Have you been to DTS before? That, along with lunch, are the only events scheduled for Thursday so far. However, DTS has loaded us up with goody bags in the past that were way cool, and the theater in their office is amazing! I've never been to Chase & 5.1 Entertainment, so I can't really speak for Friday... tough choice!

Why choose? If you can use one sick day, you can use two! :D

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Anthony, yeah that's a tough choice. DTS was way classy the last time we went, and their theater should be completely done by now.

But 5.1E has done some DVD concerts and DVD-audio stuff that I'm really interested in, so I'm not sure which one I would miss myself.

If you're not a fan, or don't have many 5.1E discs, maybe you should try to make the DTS day...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks