What's new

Official HTF HD Review: The Big Lebowski (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
ronsreviews_covers_82872.jpg">

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
"the dude abides"

it doesn't get any better than this, just over a year ago I would have never imagined the dude in my HD shelf

thanks Universal

-Gary

Patrick Mason

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Patrick
Sam,

Don't forget about "Lookin Out My Back Door" playing in the Dude's car after his very thorough doctor's visit. Creedence tapes indeed!

Patrick

Michel_Hafner

Screenwriter
Why? EE is as easily visible at 24 fps as on still frames. The haloes don't disappear when there is (some) motion.

ppltd

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Eisenmann
Got a chance to watch this film today (isn't vacation nice when you have your priorities set properly:) ) and had forgotten how much I actually liked this film.

Sam, thanks again for a fine review. I didn't notice any issues with the video, but then again, I was having much too much fun watching the film.:)

Keep the reviews coming....

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten

Depends on the scene. Sometimes things are happening so quickly that you never notice it but if you stop and look closely you can see them. I dont get worked up about it too much either way unless its REALLY in my face, but that's jsut me. I do report it when I see it but I dont let it bother my enjoyment of most films.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Thanks for the review Sam! I'm still debating on whether to upgrade but I think you might have pushed me over the edge. This is one of my favorite films from 1998 and well worth a rental for those who haven't seen it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks