What's new

*** Official "FRAILTY" Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
Well, I just saw this movie last night and it was freaking awesome! I honestly don't know how someone couldn't like it but different strokes I guess. There are spoliers ahead so don't read.

The subtler things too... he kills all the "demons" without
I liked this also and was thinking maybe Paxton is telling the truth. The young Finton was great, and I think he did go insane in that celler which led him on the killing spree once he was older. That was the god he saw.

The moment everything was revealed was awesome and altough I knew something more was going to come, I didn't think it would of been what it was. I did wonder during the movie how Dad got the names of the demons b/c most of the people lived out of state or miles away. In hindsight, Paxton plays the roll perfectly, he got mad when he was pushed but would also not hold any ill will towards his son. I thought dad was really getting back at Finton making him dig that 15X15X10 foot trench but it was all for the greater good.

I just was thinking what it would be like for the kids epescially young Finton since he thought his dad was insane. Finton to Adam: "Adam, dad kills people." I just found that to be crazy.

I think people are looking for too much when they think it was soemthing other than God direction dad and Adams hand and I don't think Paxton was trying to send a deeper message about forcing any one thing on someone else. The movie is just what it is, great.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks