What's new

Official 'Donation Drive' Thread (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Patrick:
Even if I shut down the actual links, etc. the paypal account and PO Box will still be open from now on so that people can donate to the site anytime they please.
Rodney:
Will the new server fix the Search function being down so much?
Well, since the whole purpose of getting the server is so that this board isn't suffering from the effects of a large load on it, which is slowing the board to a crawl during the weekday afternoons, etc. I would have to say I sure hope to God it does. If the server that we purpose can't allow us this type of functionality then we are in real trouble.
Parker

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Just sent my "good wishes" off today.
Good luck even though you guys don't need it...you have friends out in the world.
------------------
-Kevin M.
"Have a good time all the time........that's my philosophy, Marty."

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
Any updates on the new server, Parker? I remember some mention of early October. Has it arrived yet, etc...? Thanks!
------------------
The Dark Tower
jamaris1.jpg

Fearless Vampire Killers (1967)?

Iain Lambert

Screenwriter
While I'm sure Parker can answer for himself Jeff, I believe the LA meet has only just finished, so I'd guess that everyone has been pretty busy with that recently.
On the other hand, its usual for the big LA meets to be followed by a thread about them over in software. Did I miss the thread, or is it too soon for there to be one?

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
The server has arrived and is getting ready to be put together. Right now its a matter of getting the rest of the RAM to go into it.
It shouldn't be more that a couple of weeks away.
Parker

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
I was guessing it was fired up today. Things are moving as fast as ever and its rush hour here.
Also I was going to links without losing my little red squares.
Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks