What's new

*** Official DEATH SENTENCE Review Thread (1 Viewer)

John_Graz

Stunt Coordinator
The first 40 minutes were pretty good the rest was lit turned into a different "B" movie on. I am shocked that Big stars like Kevin Bacon and Kelly Preston would do a good turned trashy movie like this.

My wife and saw this afternoon and there we about 8 groups of people in the theater.
Halfway through 2 groups of people left the the movie and shortly after we almost left but stuck it out, only to hate the movie even more. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Part that people walked out on:
After the first 30 - 40 mins and they bury their oldest son Kevin Bacon, Kelly Preston his Wife and 2nd son all get shot wife dies; son in coma. Kevin escapes the hospital to get revenge a second time and does a Taxi Driver and shaves his head and goes on killing rampage of revenge

Save your money. I should of read Rotten Tomatoes - 14 % The reviews were accurate.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is now the Official Review Thread for "Death Sentence". Please post all HTF member reviews in this thread. Any plot details that could negatively affect another's viewing pleasure should have spoilers attached to those comments.

Any other comments, links to other reviews, or discussion items will be deleted from this thread without warning!

If you need to discuss those type of issues then I have designated an Official Discussion Thread.

Crawdaddy

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Justin: wow do I agree. Great startup, and then it goes really limp in the second act, and there basically is not a third act. Really kind of goes off the rails for a really strong beginning.

:star: :star: / :star: :star: :star: :star:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks