What's new

Official Confirmation: SW Episode III DVD on November 1st (1 Viewer)

Patrick H.

Second Unit
I actually like the Drew Struzan poster artwork for all six films quite a bit, and wouldn't be surprised if that's what ends up gracing the covers of the eventual ultra-mega twelve-disc set that I hope is coming out during my lifetime.

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
That would be my guess too Travis. What was the planet called where the hot Jedi lady was killed. I must be a fraud for saying it like that. :D That could be one too.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
ROTS works OK on its own - the second half at least. Now that I have seen the PT story there is nothing there character wise that requires a revisit, so no need for the DVD.

Richard Kim

Senior HTF Member
The 3 planets will be Coruscant (where much of the action takes place), Utapau, and Mustafar. All the other planets in ROTS are hardly in the film to merit a menu screen.

Chris Atkins

Senior HTF Member

I'm good with that. We've had Coruscant on each DVD, but on TPM it is the landing platform, and on AOTC it's the Chase Sequence. I'm guessing this time it will be the opera, Palpatine's office, or the Senate chamber.

MikeySmith

Grip
I can't wait for this!! I am such a geek that I am going to order 2. One to view.. and one to sit on the shelf to remain pristine and mint :)

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Probably the Opera. While I liked Coruscant much more in EIII, it'd be nice to have a different planet...like Kashyyyk or Alderaan. But that's just my preferences talking.

Utupau was boring as ****,
Chuck

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
If they use Coruscant, I'd be surprised if they didn't use the Jedi Temple. The Opera House would work but since the Temple has been in all three movies and never used as a menu, my money would be there.

The more I think about it, the more I think that Coruscant may be used instead of Utapau. I think they'll use Kashyyyk just because the trees make a good place to put chapters.

EDIT: Richard, the space battle would be really good too!

Chris Atkins

Senior HTF Member
Chuck:

I actually liked the design work on Utapau. And, of course, the best thing was that the planet was actually envisioned back in the early drafts of the first Star Wars script.

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
The opera scene would be very cool with the big bubble thingy. :b What about a menu with the flying senate chamber pods?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks